Wa Christmas Case Swap 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
III- jyo- Woohoo! No pants and a bouncy castle! Landlord or something else beery
IV cdbrown - Northern German Altbier
V - Zig - Czech Pils
VI - keifer33 - Some 10 Min IPA Im guessing
VII - Drew's Brew's - Vienna Lager
VIII- Fish13 - 1st hop harvest ale.
IX - Ledgenko - Either a crack at an Trappist Ale or a extra strong IPA ..either way it will be brewed before June 2012 (I am with John ... Bouncing castle, pants optional and beer .. that is Christmas in itself!! I am there for sure!!)
X - WW; Belgian DSA* *I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits.
XI - markymoo - Galaxy Ale or something malty englishy esb-y
XII - Bada Bing Brewery - Kolsch (an antidote for Drew's Brew's Vienna)
XIII Spoonta- English Pale Ale
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XV - malt_shovel - Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
XVI - Mikey - Oktoberfest

Nev can i leave it in your store room for longer than 3 weeks?

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.
I have already organized a Bouncy Castle for JYO so that will keep him happy. JYO pants are optional.
We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
Z (styles) should not exceed 2 , so no more than 2 examples of each style. Would be nice to have Z = X.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December and stored in the cool-room. So no excuses for "Ready to drink in 3 months".
Nev
Roman numerals please: and nominate your style as I dont want X wheat beers.

I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
III- jyo- Woohoo! No pants and a bouncy castle! Landlord or something else beery
V - Zig - Czech Pils
IX - Ledgenko - Either a crack at an Trappist Ale or a extra strong IPA ..either way it will be brewed before June 2012 (I am with John ... Bouncing castle, pants optional and beer .. that is Christmas in itself!! I am there for sure!!)
X - WW; Belgian DSA* *I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits.

ED: Admin error

Was going to ask were my entry went to. Was thinking it was a bit rough to wipe me off the list before even trying the beer.

2 Gero brewers on the list and negotiations ongoing with a few more. Have to move quick as positions are filling.

Drew

Actually JYO .. i'll bring one for you too ... that way you won't get arrested for streaking like you did yesterday at the Zoo.. huh ??

Matt ..

Now, Matt. The fact that it took the zoo keepers and general public longer than 30 minutes to realise that I was actually a naked man and not a primate fondling and cavorting with the red-arsed baboons is a feat in itself :)

Gryphon Brewing will host this years Christmas case swap. Held at my house in Bassendean which is 200m from Success Hill train station.
I have already organized a Bouncy Castle for JYO so that will keep him happy. JYO pants are optional.
We will see how the numbers work out and settle for X. Y (bottles) will =24 IF X = 24.
Z (styles) should not exceed 2 , so no more than 2 examples of each style. Would be nice to have Z = X.
All PET bottles please, they can be dropped off from beginning of December and stored in the cool-room. So no excuses for "Ready to drink in 3 months".
Nev
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
V - Zig - Czech Pils
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XVII - Doogiechap - Oirish Red * *Like WW, I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits. 8)

Nev
I Nev - Dark Lager
II Jimbo - Columbus IPA
V - Zig - Czech Pils
XIV - Foles - Mnster Alt
XVII - Doogiechap - Oirish Red * *Like WW, I reserve the right to change this as time/enthusiasm permits. 8)
XVIII - stormahead - cream ale

Now, Matt. The fact that it took the zoo keepers and general public longer than 30 minutes to realise that I was actually a naked man and not a primate fondling and cavorting with the red-arsed baboons is a feat in itself :)

JYO .. rumour has it that there was a tip off ... I can not confirm or deny this but just putting it out there ... However, due to the leaked photos of you and the red arsed baboon (Male BTW -- what were u thinking .. go the the one with boobs like I told you - :icon_chickcheers: ) there is a contract headed your way to be the back of Nair for their next inter national campaign .. well done ...

I look forward to seeing you later this week to congratulate you in person ...

Matt.. BTW ... I think you should drop the date beer in to the XMAS swap .. sounds awesome ..
:drinks: :drinks:

JYO .. rumour has it that there was a tip off ... I can not confirm or deny this but just putting it out there ... However, due to the leaked photos of you and the red arsed baboon (Male BTW -- what were u thinking .. go the the one with boobs like I told you - :icon_chickcheers: ) there is a contract headed your way to be the back of Nair for their next inter national campaign .. well done ...

I look forward to seeing you later this week to congratulate you in person ...

Matt.. BTW ... I think you should drop the date beer in to the XMAS swap .. sounds awesome ..
:drinks: :drinks:

You, Sir, are a very funny man!! :lol:
Re date beer: I am about to sample another one tonight. We'll see how the feedback goes this weekend. It could on the cards if all goes well.

just change mine to a a 1st hop harvest lager/pilsner not sure yet talking with a madman at the moment to determine the recipe and then i will beg/bribe nev to see if i can brew it at his joint.....

Was going to ask were my entry went to. Was thinking it was a bit rough to wipe me off the list before even trying the beer.

2 Gero brewers on the list and negotiations ongoing with a few more. Have to move quick as positions are filling.

Drew

Yes Drew - we will add some class to the event. And if they give us any shit we'll sort it out Gero style - get 4 or 5 carloads and smash the shit out of the house.....
Cheers
BBB

Yes Drew - we will add some class to the event. And if they give us any shit we'll sort it out Gero style - get 4 or 5 carloads and smash the shit out of the house.....
Cheers
BBB
I though it was Beach's and cricket bats, you Gero guys do have hidden talent. Its like the Snowtown of the west or Armadale by the sea. :ph34r:
Local Gero chant "we are all here because we are not all there ".
Remember you started it !
Nev

I though it was Beach's and cricket bats, you Gero guys do have hidden talent. Its like the Snowtown of the west or Armadale by the sea. :ph34r:
Nev

Armadale is a beautiful little spot :ph34r:

If you like stabbings.

PMSL ... Nev u are a pisser !!! Armadale by the sea ... LOL ... kinda like Swinging Pig ... = Rockingham ...

Oh .. u were taking the piss???

Baaaaaaaa hhhhaaaaaaaaa

John boy .... like a glove my friend !!! like a glove !!!

Nev
No No Nev - Greenough is the Snowtown of the west. Weird shit happens there and Dongara isn't far off either. We also have other amazing tourist hotspots such as Mully, Magnet and Meeka - they are surely the jewels in the crown of the midwest ..... I am currently soaking up the atmosphere in downtown Magnet as we speak... duck

Cheers
BBB

No No Nev - Greenough is the Snowtown of the west. Weird shit happens there and Dongara isn't far off either. We also have other amazing tourist hotspots such as Mully, Magnet and Meeka - they are surely the jewels in the crown of the midwest ..... I am currently soaking up the atmosphere in downtown Magnet as we speak... duck

Cheers
BBB
I hear the fishing is great at Magnet, depends on what you want to catch .
Nev

I thought I'd put this out there for any WA case swapper first, then to the rest of Perth if no one wants it. You don't have to wait til the swap to pick it up :)
This was involved in an accident where someone turned on an electric stove and melted the power cord a couple of years ago at work. Naturally, I saved it from the scrap heap!

Pretty sure it's 20 litres, so would be good for mini batches. Pretty sure it would work if a QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN rewired it. I've had for 2 years and have done nothing with it.

All I'm asking for it is a hug. Or a beer.

109_1332.JPG

The damage
109_1333.JPG

damn i was going to send it down with matt for me :)

I got some ag first go to go back with you to matt. one for jyo and one for yourself.

Latest posts

Back