Vic Xmas In July 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfotunately Im not NOT attending. As said before im in the middle of selling the house, and still have much to do before it hits the market next week. Im still participating in the swap (and dont worry Leigh ill get your case to and from the swap still).

devistated that I cant attend. and 7 whole months until the next one....

Shit, I've just realised that i'm not going to be able to make til 5.30 due to sporting commitments, will you still be kicking then Fents?

Should be Voota. Check your PM's mate, i've sent ya my mobile number, just bell me and we'll see how many are still partying.

anyone got a fair supply of spare firewood they want to burn?

Cheers fents,
I'll (hopefully see you soon).... Moonie, Cummins and Qunintrex should be able to represent the innner northwestern suburbs drinking/brewing contingent for the best part of the afternoon ay :)

Not good missing the swap CM2.

I have faith in you, so no worries mate!

Pleased to announce that a baby girl was born on Monday this week, a hefty 4.3kg (if that were grain, we'd be talking at least 1.045 into the fermenter :p )
All is well, and expect to be home by friday.
I got a tentative pass-out for Saturday, though still have a 2yo to deal with, and another bub's birthday to attend, so might not be a long stay on my part :(

FWIW, my case-swap was bottled (out of keg) on Sunday, while SWMBO was passing the time in early labour on the couch. Talk about good timing, and very glad she didn't bite my head off. (Also made sure I set the fridge for Diacetyl rest of a Czech Pils before loading up the car. How's that for priorities!!!)
So, look forward to catching you all briefly on Saturday!
(I'll be the unshaven wreck, with bleary eyes and a chuck-rag on the shoulder :p )

Congrats Hutch. Baby beers for you on Sat. welcome to the 2 under 2 club. all the best!

Bigguups Hutch and family, new born beers on sat def in order!

Congrats Hutch. Look forward to catching up and toasting the new addition.

fellas. less than 1 week till swap and hardly any recipes have been posted. get on with it! its no fun sitting there 'wtf was that flavour that I can qiute pick' then going to the recipe thread and the beers not listed.

Congrats again Hutch. I broke my no drinking mid week rule and had a drink for you (it was a single malt scotch though)

fellas. less than 1 week till swap and hardly any recipes have been posted. get on with it! its no fun sitting there 'wtf was that flavour that I can qiute pick' then going to the recipe thread and the beers not listed.

Congrats again Hutch. I broke my no drinking mid week rule and had a drink for you (it was a single malt scotch though)

+1 CM, maybe this should be a pre requisite for the next case swap.

Rook

Sorry guys, haven't had the time to put it up yet. I will post the recipe upon my arrival back in Melbourne Saturday week :mellow:

I dont really care for recipes unless i want to make someones beer in which case i'll ask them for the recipe.

Mines made of water, malt, hops and love (just for rook) suprise suprise.

love (just for rook)

Why does he get some and the rest of us miss out? That's it, I'll make sure the bottle of my case swap brew with the mysterious 'X' marking on it finds its way into your case. :)

Sheesh I will be glad to have had the swap and not have to look at all this beer that I wanted to drink for months but couldn't.

Edit : ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS

sorry gents , will do my best to get the recipe posted b4 saturdays swaptacular

Why does he get some and the rest of us miss out? That's it, I'll make sure the bottle of my case swap brew with the mysterious 'X' marking on it finds its way into your case. :)

Sheesh I will be glad to have had the swap and not have to look at all this beer that I wanted to drink for months but couldn't.

Edit : ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS

hahahahahaha classic.

heres a Quote from Peel's missus i got in an e-mail (sure he wont mind me posting it) :

"Your like a bloody kid - Saturdays not christmas you know"

hahahahaha looks like hes looking forward to it just as much as the rest of us! B)

Going to get firewood tommorow so i can keep the drinkers happy and warm. Open bonfire plus one of those gas patio heater thingo's should do the trick.

Oh and theres about 5KG of eye fillet steak to get through. Hope everyone loves eye fillet sanga's!

BOM's weather

Saturday Few showers. Min 8 Max 15

DOH!

dont worry we have cover if needed.

Latest posts

Back