Vic Xmas In July 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isnt that picture of HairOfTheDog(TROY) just something special....
give us all something to aspire to doesnt it ...

The wet patch takes the eye away from THE FULL GLASS OF BEER ARTISTICALLY BALANCED ON HIS HEAD. This guy must sleep like the dead.

The wet patch takes the eye away from THE FULL GLASS OF BEER ARTISTICALLY BALANCED ON HIS HEAD. This guy must sleep like the dead.

that glass was there for more than a few seconds too i can assure you ... fents had to get the pic just right....

it was a very comfy chair & i been practicing the beer on the head trick for a long time & i did reach for me beer as soon as i woke up which goes to prove i was in complete control of the situation BRING on the next swap boys im ready :lol:

Cheers fents for the hospitality and everyone else for the great beers and great company.

And thanks to voota for driving a bunch of drunken idiots home. That was the worst car ride ever... 4 people crammed in the back of a small car for so long with a stomach full of beer and no windows, dangerous. While the guy that was found munting all over himself on the nature strip got to recline in comfort in the front.

It was hard getting up for the spectapular but it was well worth it. I agree with you Thirsty that the caseswap was probably ahead on a broad range of good beers. There was too many average ones at the spectapular that were quite disappointing. But it did inspire us to come home and do some late night brewing. Got it in the fermenter at 5am this morning! A galaxy IIPA...

While the guy that was found munting all over himself on the nature strip got to recline in comfort in the front.

hahaha i'd forgotten about that! had me in stiches when you were leaving. glad you all made it home safely.

Thanks for a great day Fents, really enjoyed the company, beer, food and music! Looking forward to cracking a couple of the swap beers open, if the beers on the day were anthing to go by they'l be great!

Beer spectapular was a good day, I'd recommend going along next time, although only a handful of the beers were really good. However, after you've finished your 20 or so taste testers don't go straight for the 'Son of a Beast IIPA' pints like I did, or you will be paying for it for the next few days!

Also thanks for the hops thirsty, looking forward to brewing a pale ale or IPA with them over the next week or two!

Cheers

Hey Fents,

Hope you (and maybe Mrs Fents) enjoyed the pies and cheesecake :rolleyes:

At least there was no shortage of beer :party:

Thanks again for such a fantastic day.

Cheers

Superhero

Back