Vic Xmas In July 2008 Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AUHEAMIC

Reaction score
Its on AGAIN!

Victorian X-Mas in July 2008 Case Swap - Rules and Regs..

1. You will supply bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screw tops, PET and champagne bottles are acceptable.
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates or a sturdy box.
4. The date for the swap will be sometime in June so plenty of time to brew those winter dark ales!
5. Each bottle shall be clearly marked with your AHB name and swap number.
6. The places will be limited to the first 24 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be a reserves list opened.

Fents has kindly offered his premises (in Watsonia) as the central distribution point (thanks Fents). A sausage sizzle lunch will be provided but it would be appreciated if some brewers could bring along some nibbles and of cause some refreshments.

So sign up, take a number and come up with something creative! All types of brewers welcome, BIAB, K&K...anything goes.

Beer
1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet

Nibbles
1. Peels Curry Dip and Bicks

Drop off locations
North (drop off and sorting location) - Fents Watsonia
West - ? - ?
East - ? ?
Central - ? - ?

And I'm in again. First call on American Pale Ale, dammit.

Beer
1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet

Rook

oooooh yea!

Cant wait, going to be another massive session no doubt. Watsonia mansion will be open for trade :D

Peels and I will take care of the meat for the BBQ if everyone can just throw a five or a tenner in on the day that will cover it. As for "other" nibbles whoever made those sausage rolls last time needs to make triple batch's and bring them too.

If anyone wants to do a brew on the day i can set my equip up - if not more drinking time B)

Wardy how did i know you would pick an apa!

Wardy how did i know you would pick an apa!

Edit 2: It's a broad descriptor, capable of describing some very different beers. Plus it's the only one I've made recently that I'm happy with, so it's what you're gonna get.

Maybe a different name is in order, I'll call it ... I'll call it.... uhhh.... Harold. Yes, I'll make Harold for the case swap.

Beer
1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog - Harold(tm)
4. Rook - No Idea yet

I'm in.

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
5. Maple - Rye something or other

Maple

It's a broad descriptor, capable of describing some very different beers. Plus it's the only one I've made recently that I'm happy with, so it's what you're gonna get.

This is true mate. And you'll be able to make it to the swap this time...wobbly drop punt up the road and all ;)

This is true mate. And you'll be able to make it to the swap this time...wobbly drop punt up the road and all ;)

Just don't hold the sorting day on my wedding anniversary this time, ok?

Peels,

Can we try and have a date organised as soon as possible.

Rook

Any date is fine with me..

21st June sounds good OR we could do last sat in June which is the 28th (so we drink em July 1st). Either one is fine with me as is the whole of June / July.

Any date is fine with me..

21st June sounds good OR we could do last sat in June which is the 28th (so we drink em July 1st). Either one is fine with me as is the whole of June / July.

I recon Fents should have another go at a Kolsch

Rook

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
6. Andreic - NFI yet

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
6. Andreic - NFI yet
7. Hairofthedog - Blueberry Wheat ?

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
6. Andreic - NFI yet
8. Chris Taylor - No idea yet

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
6. Andreic - NFI yet
8. Chris Taylor - No idea yet
9. SpillsMostOfIt - Austramerican Pale Ale or, failing that, a Brigalow Ginger Beer kit.

1. Peels - No idea yet
2. Fents - No idea yet
3. Wardhog APA
4. Rook - No Idea yet
6. Andreic - NFI yet
8. Chris Taylor - Weizenbock
9. SpillsMostOfIt - Austramerican Pale Ale or, failing that, a Brigalow Ginger Beer kit.

Back