Vic 2016 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's two things going on here Russ'

Cocko mentioned a hill

Good - sound doesn't travel downhill so well, nice and quiet down there for her indoors
Bad - things collect at the bottom of hills, drunkards amongst other things

human-hamster-ball.jpg

droid said:
There's two things going on here Russ'

Cocko mentioned a hill

Good - sound doesn't travel downhill so well, nice and quiet down there for her indoors
Bad - things collect at the bottom of hills, drunkards amongst other things
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? That's right, a cheese rolling competition. Or people rolling, either way :)

Empty keg rolling, though even if there'd been a hill at Wayne's it would have been a failure. So many kegs none got emptied!

^^ Certainly did. Blew at some time early on :kooi:
Surely a few more got finished?

... So we could rolled 1 keg down the hill. One lonely keg.
Might need to stick to cheeses.
Or drunks.

Sounds the go. Roast up a handful of chickens, 30 or so hungry blokes demolish them and whooshka - into the boil. Not sure how the cows would feel about this though.

Got my process wrong entirely. Could go the way of the Grumpy 10 min IPA though?

If we go for the 10 minute ICA then we're going to need more cocks. I'd say at least 1 cock per 10 litres. Maybe more.

mayor of mildura said:
If we go for the 10 minute ICA then we're going to need more cocks. I'd say at least 1 cock per 10 litres. Maybe more.
We'll be fine. Cocko keeps 'em by the bowl-full.

WarmerBeer said:
We'll be fine. Cocko keeps 'em by the bowl-full.
Just as snacks...

I've also got a gennie & can provide. Looks like fuel costs will have to be factored-into the cost of the weekend.... Gennies will just ruin the tranquility of the "Best-ever" spot for a case-swap *Cough! Cough!*... :ph34r:

MartinOC said:
Just as snacks...

I've also got a gennie & can provide. Looks like fuel costs will have to be factored-into the cost of the weekend.... Gennies will just ruin the tranquility of the "Best-ever" spot for a case-swap *Cough! Cough!*... :ph34r:
I was actually serious when I asked, how long can we run an extension lead/s - At house is 2x 15 amp and a 20 we could tap!

What's the distance?

Although knowing this forum, somebody will pipe up to tell us we're all likely to die unless it's installed by a qualified electrician.

WarmerBeer said:
What's the distance?

Although knowing this forum, somebody will pipe up to tell us we're all likely to die unless it's installed by a qualified electrician.
Probably won't die, leads could melt and low voltage at the end will could damage equipment. Otherwise all good...

Latest posts

Back