Vic 2016 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko said:
OK, Before dates are discussed - I need to declare ...
& declared it you did Cocko & Timmy :)

Now back to this minor detail - dates, it'll determine who can make it & who cannot - but ultimately, probably your call mate.

If you were taking votes, I'd vote for a date in December.

Cheers
JB

Last weekend in November, shit starts to get real busy for folks on December, you end up with a large number dropping out, particularly mid December.. Families get cute ideas about going places and doing stuff that doesn't involve burning meat and wood and rolling down Hills whilst under heavy influence...

Yob said:
Last weekend in November, shit starts to get real busy for folks on December, you end up with a large number dropping out, particularly mid December.. Families get cute ideas about going places and doing stuff that doesn't involve burning meat and wood and rolling down Hills whilst under heavy influence...
nah pretty much thats what our xmas camping is...

On offer - Late November/First weekend December.

So that is:

November 19th or 26th
December 3rd

It would be good to work out which date works the best for the majority..... ferk nose how we do that but anyways.... thems some dates yo!

26th sounds good to me, but hey, you're the host, just put it wherever you want it.

(Which, coincidentally, is what ya mum said the other night)

VP Brewing said:
19th or 3rd. Or divorce.
Nullnvoid said:
My vote for 19th or 3rd. Heaps good chance of making it if the boys are at their mums!
I'm with these guys for the 3rd :)

WarmerBeer said:
26th sounds good to me, but hey, you're the host, just put it wherever you want it.

(Which, coincidentally, is what ya mum said the other night)

So you're the dude in the fox mask. Double high five!

26th or 3rd works for me.

Yob said:
People who have families that don't enjoy burning meat and rolling down hills are not the kind of people i want in my life anyway Yob. Plus i kinda want a few to drop out so i can get back on the cube list.
December it is for me.

Latest posts

Back