Vic 2015 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Option 1 - Partly carb'd keg and bottled 2 carb drops
Option 2 - Partly carb'd keg and bottled 1 carb drop

Thoughts?

I have bottled a partly carb'd kegged beer with 2 carb drops per bottle. Wondering if I should go again with 1 carb drop per bottle, might be a bit too carbonated? I haven't used carb drops in ages. Spoke to mofox1 about it and he seemed apprehensive.

well ..my uneducated guess would be

you need to make a decision between option 1 and or 2

what that relates to ...feck knows he he

micbrew said:
well ..my uneducated guess would be

you need to make a decision between option 1 and or 2

what that relates to ...feck knows he he
I will re-bottle with 1, so they aren't gushers and then monitor first batch at my end, alternatively just put em back in the keg. lol

Ha haha, you southern b@st@rds. I've a cunning plan for next year's that will make you cry.

A large rented skip with 1200 litres of an open-fermented English Bitter. Take that! (Just gotta work out the grain & hop bill now).

Good luck, BTW, and hope you all have a great weekend without too many bad hangovers!

Looks like this is going to be an awesome brew day! Unfortunately I can't make it this year due to family commitments which is a bummer. I hope you all have a great time.

I just got off the phone with Micbrew and he mentioned there may be room on the cubists list for me. I went back through the thread and found what I think is the latest cubists list and have added my name. I had to go back to page 8 to find the list so if this isn't the latest list please let me know.

Mickbrew is going to pickup the cube for me and arrange funds.

CUBISTS:
1. Whiteferret
2. VPBrewing
3. Mardoo
4. MartinOC
5. Yob
6. JB
7. Micbrew
8. Mayor of Mildura
9. Awesome Fury
10. DJ_L3ThAL
11. Nullnvoid
12. Idzy
13. Black n Tan
14. Midnight Brew
15. mmmyummybeer
16. AJ80
17. spare spot Reardo
18. Grainer
19. Navarau (Micbrew to pickup)
20. spare spot

Good Luck all - its going to be a nice hot weekend for you all.

Have fun and post plenty of photos as the weekend progresses

All y'all gettin' here soon? This is gonna be AWESOME!!!! Barring serious burns of course. And the best part? Bruce and Tracey of Bandicoot are as stoked as we are :D

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449219965.327800.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1449219982.784609.jpg

I'm so sorry I bad-mouthed b@st@rds earlier. I hope that anyone that considers that crude generalisation to apply to them don't get upset; I'm really very sorry.

As for these pricks that get to brew on a proper fully commercial system, I hope you fall in during mashout and never surface.

Back