Temperature Controllers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dreamboat said:
Time is almost up.

If you want in, get in now or wait until next time.

dreamboat
[post="111932"][/post]​

Count me in for 1. Another Brissy dweller.

OK.
This thread has been a bit quiet for a few days.
I will send out pm's to those on the list tomorrow.... so anybody else will have to get in before I log on tomorrow morning.

dreamboat

Hi Dreamboat,

Could you publish the list to date just for confirmation?

As I understand it.... which is probably poorly, it is too early to be up on a wet Sunday....

QldKEv x 1
pbrosnan x 1
bindi x 2
BigAl x 1
hefevice x 1
non-AHB x 2

If you are in and think you shouldn't be, or not in and you think you should, add or remove yourself from the list and repost!

dreamboat

dreamboat said:
As I understand it.... which is probably poorly, it is too early to be up on a wet Sunday....

QldKEv x 1
pbrosnan x 1
bindi x 2
BigAl x 1
hefevice x 1
non-AHB x 2

If you are in and think you shouldn't be, or not in and you think you should, add or remove yourself from the list and repost!

dreamboat
[post="112623"][/post]​
I will ring and confirm today but I will probably grab 2 for guys in our HB club.

Hoops

DB,

I will grab 2 more please....
QldKEv x 1
pbrosnan x 1
bindi x 2
BigAl x 1
hefevice x 1
non-AHB x 2
JSB x 2

Cheers
JSB

QldKEv x 1
pbrosnan x 1
bindi x 2
BigAl x 1
hefevice x 1
non-AHB x 2
JSB x 2
Hoops x 4

Updated the list with what I need.
Hoops

EDIT: just upped the order to 4 for me

I just added photos of everyone's setups in the 1st page, post #5 so that it is an easy reference to see how they can be setup.

Hoops

Another one for the collection...

AG2.JPG

This one even includes some safety features :blink:

PM's are all sent. I will be away for a couple of days but still holding out hope for getting the controllers picked up on Friday - which could see those of you in major delivery areas receive your controllers on Monday.
If you want to be in, and you are not already, then post soon or miss out for another month or so.

Rob

Just got back today I hope I didn't miss the dreamBOAT :) , PM and payment sent today. :huh:

was sitting looking at my dixell (still in box, bloody lazy) then looked up at my wall. on the wall are 3 laminate timber glass recurve bows. hmmm why have i never made a bow. Well all the gluing requires a hot box at about 60C. Being a Traditional archer nut.

New project, hot box for gluing limbs. Now just need to mix archery and beer, well sort of done that, one of my pales is to be known as poachers pale ale.

Cheeers interesting when you get a cross over in interests.
:D

Hi Dreamboat

Paid for 2 - sorry for the delay,

Cheers
JSB

Hi Dreamboat,

I would like 2 controllers if they are still available.

Thanks

Ben

I have stayed out of this buy, but it seems I need another contoller for the real ale fridge. Dreamboat, if you pm me details I will get one controller and pay into bank account by return, to be in the Friday pickup. Or I am happy to wait for the next round, as I wont be using it for ages.

RIghto.... I will order for you two guys also. Better for me to squeeze them in now, than have to do this again in another couple of weeks.

This round of the Bulk Buy is now closed!

dreamboat

Latest posts

Back