Temperature Controllers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alan, I use Adloheat myself, was making enquiries to One temp re thermometers and Ron advised me that if AHB'ers were interested in the SR1 he would do a good deal. Thought it was worth posting NO AFFILIATION. Thanks for the information.

Ok all....

PM's sent with account details.
If anybody else wants to be in this you need to say so and contact me in the next couple of days, because I will likely be ordering on Monday!

Rob

will be doing the money tonight before 5 adel time. that was for 1.
cheers

Money received ok? and sent PM with details all received ok?
Cheers Dave

Money deposited and PM sent.

cheers

Browndog

Hi all...

I am looking to pick up hopefully Friday, which would mean that I can post Saturday, but I may not get to pick them up until Monday.
i will use express post, so delivery will certainly be sometime next week.

Rob

Have been trying to get hold of the bloke for a few days, and finally spoke with him this morning.
Fortunately they had sufficient stock here in Brisbane, and even more fortunately, I had the time to get out and pick them up.
All should be in the post tomorrow.

Cheers
Rob

Just recieved the package, would like to thank rob for organising this, so now i can spend my birthday(saturday) brewing. honestly cant think of a better way of spending a birthday.

cheers and thankss

Thank Rob - Received, much appreciated !!!

Cheers
JSB (Jason)

mine just turned up too.

Thanks Rob

I've been like a kid with no money looking into a lolly shop; getting that dissapointing feeling when the parcel didn't arrive and everyone else was getting theres'. Mail is alway slow out here on the 'Ponderosa' but the controllers finally arrive this afternoon :p !!
Thanks heaps Rob :beerbang:

P.S. Impressed with the size, was expecting something much bigger...double bonus!

Thanks Rob, mione was waiting for me when I arrived back from Albany yesterday. Does anyone remember seeing some rather nice photos of one of these assembled into a project box? I sure it was quite recent.

i can get some this arvo if you like

There is a picture of mine in post 35 of this thread.... and then I think others posted pictures of their units subsequently.

dreamboat

Pbrosnan,

Check out post by mobrien on page 18 #256 for wiring the unit and post #259 for some more pictures on stuff to use to mounting the unit. If you compare the wiring info in #256 with the photos that Dreamboat mentions you will understand Dreamboats' wiring picture more.

Cheers,

Chilled

Back