TDA Will Be In Melbourne 16th

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
The living legend from Adelaide, THE DRUNK ARAB will be in Melbourne on the 16th October.
If anyone wants to catch up for a drink and meet him we will be starting around lunch time.
I'll post up when and were a bit later but it will start down my end of the woods ( Flinders Lane - King street )
It will be quite messy by the end of the night, some of us have plans for him on the Saturday but i'm sure he would like to back up on the Sunday as well.

Stay tuned

Rook

I believe he won't be signing books though. Poor form. :p

Warren -

will try and get down that way for a drink Mark

Is this an attempt to tenderise him for satdees planned activities Rook? :p

let me know what the go is mate. busy as all hell but will do my best.

He's South Australian I'm sure the blindfold, cricket bat and goat will be water off a duck's back. :lol:

Warren -

If it is devo, he will fail miserably :icon_drunk: !

If I recall I reckon Rook was stitched up by Adelaides own Jovial Monk some time ago out in the sticks.
How is the arse Rook by the way?

C&B
TDA

If it is devo, he will fail miserably :icon_drunk: !

If I recall I reckon Rook was stitched up by Adelaides own Jovial Monk some time ago out in the sticks.

C&B
TDA

Sometimes small is good :icon_cheers:

Rook

Okay, just giving this a bump to see if any of the Melbourne guys are interested in getting on the drink with TDA tomorrow arvo and into the night.
TDA has expressed interest in going to Mountain Goat so i would think that's were we will be finishing.
Will post what time and first place of meeting will be tomorrow, probably Fed square or Young and Jacksons

Rook

ive kept my diary free aropund lunch and will try and make it down for a pint or 2.

Okay, just giving this a bump to see if any of the Melbourne guys are interested in getting on the drink with TDA tomorrow arvo and into the night.
TDA has expressed interest in going to Mountain Goat so i would think that's were we will be finishing.
Will post what time and first place of meeting will be tomorrow, probably Fed square or Young and Jacksons

Rook

Should be right to slate the thirst around 2pm. Maybe get to Mrs parmas around 3:30 or 4pm.
Rook will update if anyone is interested in having a beer or 2.

C&B
TDA

Should be right to slate the thirst around 2pm. Maybe get to Mrs parmas around 3:30 or 4pm.
Rook will update if anyone is interested in having a beer or 2.

C&B
TDA
Rookie, make sure you update this, regardless of meetings and what not, I can sneak out for a pint or 2.

Always up for a meet-up with the ahb crew from interstate.

Wish I could make it but the big smoke is just that little bit too far away at the moment.

Have a good one.

Dependent on where you might be at around 4pm I might. Would quite seriously be just the one to say hello and give TDA one of my cat's hairs as a gift. Budget and study constraints make manticle drink home brew at home.

Working in North Melbourne till around 4ish so not that far away.

Rook

Hopefully might be able to catch you at goat.

C&B
TDA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only fully appreciated in SA TDA.

Have a good visit to Vic!

Latest posts

Back