TDA Will Be In Melbourne 16th

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TDA, I will also be in Melbourne later tomorrow. But... I am there to do a 250 km cycle round the bay on Sunday, and I cant afford to let AHB reprobates get hold of me, the only thing worse than 250 km is 250 km with a hangover.

I'm going to be stuck at work until at least 3pm so we will meet at Fed square around then

Rook

I'm going to be stuck at work until at least 3pm so we will meet at Fed square around then

Rook

beer deluxe currently has rogue shakespeare stout on tap amongst other fine drops. might have to pop down and check the wireless is working ok down there!

slinte

christmasbender

beer deluxe currently has rogue shakespeare stout on tap amongst other fine drops. might have to pop down and check the wireless is working ok down there!

slinte

christmasbender

That could also get a go...

if anyone wants to ring me to see where we are then here it is

Rook

Hopefully TDA is returning this mexican weather to you....... <_<

Sounds like a BIG few days. Very jealous of a mountain goat visit but keen to hear reports on the latest MG beer, the steam ale. Yet to try it.

Can't believe I am still alive :lol: ! A couple of big days of beer and wine(today, couldn't stomach a beer)!

Thanks for a couple of top days courtesy of Rook, devo, Warren and RobW. The beers these blokes brew is of an exceptionally high standard and we tasted plenty of them too. And devo's homemade salami is wicked. :icon_drool2:

Sorry some of you blokes couldn't make it out, the MG was pumping and the Royston was handpumping Holgates ESB.

I'll fill you in when I see you next Dr S.

C&B
TDA

And GL, that is a piss poor excuse :icon_cheers:

Back