Sydney Xmas Drinks!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
Hi Fellow Sydneysiders (and anyone else in town),

We never seem to get together often enough in large numbers. So I propose we have some Xmas beers next Friday, the 5th of Dec, starting at.... dunno, 6pm, at the Lord Nelson? There is a notorious Westratlian AHB poster going to show up for one or two.

Anyone keen, please express interest here. Also, I think venue is flexible, if there is somewhere more central and easier for people, speak up!

Hi Fellow Sydneysiders (and anyone else in town),

So I propose we have some Xmas beers next Friday, the 6th of Dec, starting at.... dunno, 6pm, at the Lord Nelson?

You've never been good at dates - Friday 5th December..

Saturday is the 6th - Barls .. be awake by at least 10.30am for a SSS and a case swap !

Get to this Sydneysiders - life's too short to miss it !

Saturday is the 6th - Barls .. be awake by at least 10.30am for a SSS and a case swap !

Fixed the date. Stupid Windows is set up with a MTWTFSS calendar instead of the SMTWTFS I'm used to.

Forgot about the case swap on Sat. This doesn't have to go all night or anything, so those with few beer credits shouldn't have to hand in too many of them ;)

I work in the rocks and generally head to the lord after work on a friday anyway - so count me in!

It will be great to see some other Sydney and surrounds brewers come for a drink!

Sounds good to me. There's some great folk I've spoken with in here I would love to put a face to.

How do we identify each other?

Cheers - Fermented.

Fatz - you better be at the Canberra Brewers meeting on the 4th or else I'll be well dissapointed?

fatz i back up well, for at least 2 days.

I've got a work Christmas lunch on that day, perfect excuse to slip down to the Rocks for a few after party drinks.

I'll be the slightly inebriated one.

Bumpage for the evening crowd that wouldn't otherwise stroll into the AHB Meetings forum.

Seriously, I'll wear the carnation so the new folk can find us.

Ill try to make it. Shouldnt you have a FSM tshirt or sign PoMo instead of the flower ??!

:)

Is the invite open to new brewers/members (albeit non-AG'ers)?

Bugger. I'm in town but double booked big time. Sorry lads, count me out & have one for me.

Hopefully I'll catch up with a few of you at Equilibrium or the Macquarie sometime.

Is the invite open to new brewers/members (albeit non-AG'ers)?

Of course. It's a perfect time to meet up and hear first hand the glory of the Dark Side!
Look for the white carnation! (I really hope I can find a florist with white carnations!)

Sounds great.

And to clarify my mysterious post on the Lord Roberts having Matilda dark - it was a mystery keg (supposed to contain Boh Pils) that was given to them, there is even a theory that it was the reserve. I only got to have a middy.

Lord Nelson sounds great, I am ashamed to say that my face has never graced it's floor.

Back