Nsw Xmas Camping Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to be there?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd like to attend, but was just curious if anyone had a sleeping bag they'd be willing to share with me?

I'd like to attend, but was just curious if anyone had a sleeping bag they'd be willing to share with me?

come on, mate. With that monkey suit you have, you don;t need no sleeping bag :D

Let's agree on you bringing the monkey suit and maybe a 50 litre keg of White Rabbit Dark Ale and I;ll contribute by singing "Me and my monkey" all night long, hehe.

I saw the pictures on facebook from the Brewer's market but was unable to tag them? Is that a special thing since you have your own cool pub and I only make bad homemade beer?

Bjorn

I have a spare one I use to wrap up my mashtun.........It smells pretty awesome....

Been thinking, does anyone have a BIG smoker? I'd be happy to bring my italian (mounted in a gal stand) and gas bottle to power said smoker. I'll bring my beer can chicken stand (and beer can and chicken of course) as well....

Sadly someone has been playing with my account ... look away ...

I told you last time, us lesbians only sleep with women !

Come on down and see the real south coast .. bring the kids too !

I have a spare one I use to wrap up my mashtun.........It smells pretty awesome....

Been thinking, does anyone have a BIG smoker? I'd be happy to bring my italian (mounted in a gal stand) and gas bottle to power said smoker. I'll bring my beer can chicken stand (and beer can and chicken of course) as well....
was planning on bringing my little one mate, not aloud to buy the one i spotted the other day yet

Has anyone got an excess supply of longnecks they are trying to get rid of? I have a couple but need at least 20 more. I've been looking through bins but there aren't many longneck drinkers around Clovelly.

I always have some spare.......

Fire me a PM. I'm in Stanmore.

I heard a rumour that Dan (Bizier) is looking to offload some.

Any idea what part of the park we are going to be using. i went to book the other day but had no idea when she asked me where i wanted to stay.

Any idea what part of the park we are going to be using. i went to book the other day but had no idea when she asked me where i wanted to stay.

Big park, but the bit I really wanted was already taken. Anyone looking for powered sites go the bit between the shop and the playground. I'm going to get a site (get off my bum Ian) on the road across from the playground. That way we can have a site where any kids can play with proper parental supervision - powered site, refrigerated beer!

For social activities we will take control of an area on the lake just north of these sites. Suits people like yourself Steve with a boat. Safe spot also for kids to frolic in the water with parents very close by. Can't reserve anything But I'll be there a few days prior to the crowd to scout out best places and see what sort of dibs I can call.

ok i am all booked in at site number 37. Will arrive on friday arvo and leave on sunday morning. They do have a late check out for camping in no one else is booked in on the site. There are still quite a few site in and around that aera. Will wait to see where the others book i may be able to change the site.

Finally got the go ahead from the misses. Bringing a mate down also, in place of the misses. He's more fun on the beers, (and he puts out more!!!)

Latest posts

Back