Nsw Xmas Camping Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to be there?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave them a call, they won't hire out cabins for one night only.
For the weekend the cheapest cabin is $290 if only two people in it.
($15/person extra if using the 3-4 bunk beds as well)

Maybe we could split one?
I am happy to share a cabin as long as we get the double bed :lol:

Bjorn

ok ive got my cabin booked so no changing now.

I'll be booking our cabin as soon as our A/L is sorted.....

Bjorn, we might consider splitting a cabin, we don't plan on bringing the little one so we could use the bunks for the night.....

Tim,
sounds like we have a plan almost ready.

My prettier half is still in Sweden, so there is a bit of time difference not helping with the decision making right now.

Let's aim for sharing a cabin Friday-Sunday when you have the leave organised?
By then I will know for sure that Marie and the short one are coming along.

thanks
Bjorn

I found one that has one room with a queen and one room with a double and a single bunk on top of the double......

We might be onto something with that one.....

Sorry for the back and forth but after some consulting on the domestic front we will only be going down Saturday-Sunday and bring a tent.
Talked with Barls today, he had already a full cabin booked so sounds like it will be a good weekend either way.

Bjorn

I might be able to sell the better half on a tent yet.....Will have to see what happens.

as long as it doesn't rain tents are great!

Never rains down here in November :rolleyes:

I have several spare tents of differing sizes so if anyone would like to camp but have no tent, simply ask and I can provide.

Cabin booked for the family. Looking forward to it.

(Not sure where my posts are going - this is my third attempt at posting to this thread)

Cheers
Andrew.

Booked a cheap rental property for a week....worked out cheaper than the 3 days I was originally planning.

If a lot of people are arriving early then we should probably have a pre-swap get together.

I should find out sometime in the next couple of days if i'll be available.
Here's hoping!

Booked a cheap rental property for a week....worked out cheaper than the 3 days I was originally planning.

If a lot of people are arriving early then we should probably have a pre-swap get together.

Im hoping to take the friday off work. Will know closer to the event. I would have thought there should be a friday evening event for those that make it in time (especially as you have to book the cabin for the weekend).

cheers
andrew.

Im hoping to take the friday off work. Will know closer to the event. I would have thought there should be a friday evening event for those that make it in time (especially as you have to book the cabin for the weekend).

cheers
andrew.
I too am keen to head down Friday early to beat the traffic out of the City, not sure if my liver will appreciate it, but I will be alone and sleeping wherever my swag may fall on the night.

cheers
andrew.

And who is saying there isn't? Now that I know a few people are going to be there Friday, suggestions are now being taken on what you may like to do Friday. Though I suggest we may need to know a bit closer to the day who will be where when. Needless to say I am happy to organise there being food and cold beverage available on your arrival, especially those with young children. Need I also say that with at least one of us being Catholic, I suggest seafood / white meat on the Friday. Smoked fish, prawns, oysters and chicken. A jar of olives for any vegetarian.

ill bring my smoker and burner.

ill bring my smoker and burner.

And I might bring some dead meat for Saturday for a long cool smoking ! Camel? Goat ?(yes a Qld novelty / specialty but why not ..)

AND IT WON'T RAIN !

Latest posts

Back