Sunshine Coasters Oktoberfest In Agnes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henno and Teri - Oktoberfest and bratwurst and some other beer.
Bulp - Weizen (hopefully) air bed and food to be decided
Jay - Alt Bier and a German treat
QldKev - Crusty bread rolls and TBA
InCider - Traditional German Cider. Bringing Baa Bra
Budwiser - coleslaw and potato salad, home made brekky sausage

Bulp - Hefeweizen - German Sausages maybe some sauerkraut (spelling )
Jay - Alt Bier and a German treat

Bulp - Hefeweizen - German Sausages maybe some sauerkraut (spelling )
Jay +1 - Alt Bier and a German treats

It has been suggested to me, and I don't want to mention Batz's name so I don't incriminate him, that we put this off a few weeks so Andrew,Batz and even Screwy could attend. I am flexible with dates at this stage so would like to post this to see what people's opinions of this are and when would be good for all of us. The other thing is these guys do make incredibly good beer and my taste buds would appreciate their attendance for that as well as their advice on my fledgling system.

Whadyas reckon?

It has been suggested to me, and I don't want to mention Batz's name so I don't incriminate him, that we put this off a few weeks so Andrew,Batz and even Screwy could attend. I am flexible with dates at this stage so would like to post this to see what people's opinions of this are and when would be good for all of us. The other thing is these guys do make incredibly good beer and my taste buds would appreciate their attendance for that as well as their advice on my fledgling system.

Whadyas reckon?

What an incredibly good idea,can't believe I didn't think of it :lol: Novemberfest?

Only problem I can see is it may be getting a little close to the Xmas swap

Batz

Whadyas reckon?

November is not good for me, family birthday on the 7th, Cruising on the high seas from 14th - 23rd so that only leaves the 29 th which would be too late I think. I'm sure some of the others make a good beer too :lol: so you won't be short on great beer to drink.
I might have to skip this regardless of when it's on as the next month or so is pretty hectic here.

Cheers
Andrew

I won't be back til January. So if your delaying it that long let me know ;)

I'm easy, but November and December are an absolute shit fight normally, and the case swap is late November. So would it be better to make it January???
Let me know what the options are.

Jay

I'm easy, but November and December are an absolute shit fight normally, and the case swap is late November. So would it be better to make it January???
Let me know what the options are.

Jay

If it was in January(late), I may even be able to join the festivities, I hate working every weekend, its when everyone else does all the fun things.

Januaryfest, bloody beautiful hot time for beer drinking too.. :chug:

Pretty much the only other date i could attend is weekend of Nov 1st/2nd, After that i'll be living 2000 km's away in sunny and warm <_< Victoria, would still like to attend but majority rules i spose.

This is an interesting development. I'll be watching intently to see what happens.

This is an interesting development. I'll be watching intently to see what happens.
+1

if youre considering to meet in January, I could join you. I have already a reservation for the 10. of Jan. straight to Brisbane with Korean Air.
Id wearing some Lederhosen and bring some Rollmops with me :)

Cheers :icon_cheers:

+1

if youre considering to meet in January, I could join you. I have already a reservation for the 10. of Jan. straight to Brisbane with Korean Air.
Id wearing some Lederhosen and bring some Rollmops with me :)

Cheers :icon_cheers:
Bring a short dirndl clad hotty with you and we've got a deal! How do you pronounce dirndl by the way?
mandy.jpg

:icon_chickcheers:

What about keeping the curent plans, and making a Jantoberfest ?
Just an idea..

QldKev

Righto, here's my problem with January. I am house sitting for Budwiser from Fri 16th to Fri 23 Jan leaving only the weekend of 9th/10th (no good for Zwickel) or the weekend of 30th/31st (will Zwickel still be here?)

More numbers would be great and even Andrew can't have plans that far away! I will personally pay for Bulp's airfare from Vic to watch him put that bloody bed up again.

Oh yeah, there are spanish mackerel, mangrove jack, and mud crabs everywhere up here in January.

Having a night at the cave with Zwickel on his trip.Dates TBA....all invited of course.

(He has German blow torches)

Batz

Righto, here's my problem with January. I am house sitting for Budwiser from Fri 16th to Fri 23 Jan leaving only the weekend of 9th/10th (no good for Zwickel) or the weekend of 30th/31st (will Zwickel still be here?)

More numbers would be great and even Andrew can't have plans that far away! I will personally pay for Bulp's airfare from Vic to watch him put that bloody bed up again.

That date of 30/31st is the bomb for me, surely a awesome gathering can be put together in that time frame. Leading up to Xmas and New Year is a time of mayhem, all is very quiet at the end of Jan..

Have your Oktoberfest when you were going to have it!
It was only tossed about as a change so Andrew,Screwy and I could make it....and looks like we can't anyway :p

I know you will have a good one,be nice to the sheep

Batz

January's good with me mate, and I might even come up for an extra day and wet a line and get some crabs......no wait :D

Jay

Latest posts

Back