Sunshine Coasters Oktoberfest In Agnes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I think we agreed on the evening of Saturday 18th for the big night. I would suggest arrival anytime from 2 or 3 onwards. Any fishers are welcome the night before but again no promises with the weather. At the moment it is blowing it's head off up here which seems to be the norm this year.

Anybody wanting instructions to get here just PM me as I have a set of directions ready. Last time I posted my address on a fishing site it was published in a book that was handed out at a Meet and Greet, this also included a description of my boat, fantastic information for baddies to get there hands on. It's a piece of piss to find though.

Now Andrew has dropped out and due to the fact that I have been working away from home constantly since returning from NZ I am really concerned about the beer I am supplying so please go easy on me if I don't supply stuff to the level that Batz did recently.

I've got a cider fermenting away like a ******* - champagne yeast will make it a little bit... ahem ... heavy! :lol:

Henno and Teri - Oktoberfest and some kind of German sausage
Batz -Alt Bier and some kind of German sausage and sauerkraut
Bulp - Weizen (hopefully) air bed and food to be decided
Jay - Alt Bier and a German treat
QldKev - Crusty bread rolls and TBA
InCider - TBA closer to the day. Maybe even a cider!

InCider - Traditional German Cider.

Did somebody say they had a CD of German music. I am downloading some now but may only have a few songs. So far they are a cack though. I am currently listening to a masterpiece entitled Zigge-zagge, hoi, hoi, hoi! I can make out the word Bier mentioned a few times so it must be relevant. Where is Zwickel with his MP3s!

Did somebody say they had a CD of German music. I am downloading some now but may only have a few songs. So far they are a cack though. I am currently listening to a masterpiece entitled Zigge-zagge, hoi, hoi, hoi! I can make out the word Bier mentioned a few times so it must be relevant. Where is Zwickel with his MP3s!

I have CD of German Oktoberfest music!
When I saw it at a Vinnies store for 50c I was wrapped,only to discover that I had been overcharged and ripped off.
I'll bring it along on the proviso that you have to keep it.

Batz

Just checked this out
Sean don't you dare bring a cider to a brew night! Now brew a mans beer ASAP
Burp a wheat? What are you mad? Now brew something drinkable ASAP

Now you girls pull your fingers out and brew tonight if necessary,I am ashamed of you all !!

Batz

Henno and Teri - Oktoberfest and some kind of German sausage and sauerkraut

Don't listen to Batz guys. I'm sure gay men need alcohol too. I think we need a male sheep to spoon. We could call it BaaBrian. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think we need a male sheep to spoon. We could call it BaaBrian.

He's not the Messiah,he's just a naughty sheep!

Batz

Just checked this out
Sean don't you dare bring a cider to a brew night! Now brew a mans beer ASAP
Burp a wheat? What are you mad? Now brew something drinkable ASAP

Now you girls pull your fingers out and brew tonight if necessary,I am ashamed of you all !!

Batz

That's it Batz, I'm bringing a keg of white wine spritzer :lol:

Just for you Batz i'm half way through the boil on a German weizen hope your thirsty :lol:

That's it Batz, I'm bringing a keg of white wine spritzer :lol:

I have nothing to do with this but that reply goes so so well wit the new avatar :lol:

I may not make this event guys,there is a shut at Lamanex for 8 days that includes this weekend.
Xmas is approaching and extra cash would be handy, it really depends if I score another swing away.I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Batz

Well I won't be attending :angry:

I have two weeks at Kogan Creek Power Station starting the 19th,sorry Henno but this happens to me all the f$#king time!

Batz

Well I won't be attending :angry:

I have two weeks at Kogan Creek Power Station starting the 19th,sorry Henno but this happens to me all the f$#king time!

Batz

Spewing Batz , damn shame mate bloody work , but don't worry i'll save some wheat beer for ya :lol: .

It's the downer about working shuts,between April and November I can be called away at anytime.I can knock it back but that costs me and I am liable to not score the next shut either.
Unfortunately with the market as it is ATM I need the work.

You drink all the wheat beer bulp,I'll live without it.

Batz

So this looks looks like the attendance list as it stands, I think. I had some interesting spices arrive for my bratwurst today.

If everybody could include the people they are bringing that would help a bit.

Henno and Teri - Oktoberfest and bratwurst and some other beer.
Budwiser - coleslaw and potato salad, home made brekky sausage

Latest posts

Back