Stir Plate Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US$48.20.....http://brewershardware.com/AHBStirPlate.htm

Matt,

they are about $55 to Oz. Click on the link part way down page 11, add to cart and it will give you the price in USD.

Eric - what power supply did you end up using? I've got mine but haven't bothered searching for a PS yet.

I got one from a friend, not sure what it was used for though. It is a 12v jobby.

The current Vic/Tas list. once you've order could you please update this list

1. Roller 997 (paid)
2. doon (paid)
3. dakron (paid)
4. beerDingo (paid)
5. fergthebrewer (paid)
6. notung (paid)
7. stuffa (paid)
8. stuffa (paid)

Already paid, just hadn't specified on this list. Now gotta send my post pack.

Huzzah - we're up to eight! Yes, I am able to mail a post pack pronto. Hey Moray, have you let anyone know about a postal address where you'd like postpacks to be sent yet? Thanks mate.

Huzzah - we're up to eight! Yes, I am able to mail a post pack pronto. Hey Moray, have you let anyone know about a postal address where you'd like postpacks to be sent yet? Thanks mate.
Moray...
Can i pick it up ??
Cheers
Ferg

The Queensland B/B should be shipped on the 8th December. Be nice to get this done and dusted before Christmas heres hoping.
Cheers Altstart

Moray,

The post pack I used was a 5 x 2 padded bag, was going to use boxes but it would have put it over the 500gm and been almost double the price. I also added express post to the bags and they where $9.50 all up to post including the cost of the bag.

Sorry Im a bit slow paid on Friday

Will pick up from you Eric if thats OK

Cheers

Yogi /Ben

Petesbrew kit only (complete kit #2, the $28US one)
1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
[/quote]

fixing the list

1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID

Hey guys,

While waiting for the next NSW order to fill up I got a bit impatient so I put together a temporary fix :)

Image066.jpg

The fan is from an old computer PSU (complete with around 10years of dust), the spinning magnets which you can't see were pulled from an old DC motor, the regulator is fixed at 6 volts and it's all held together with hot glue.

I activated two starters over the weekend, can't wait for the real deal to arrive though!

Bump for the one above,
One more needed in this lot, mostly NSW, but if you haven't got one and want one jump in now.

1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID

bump...I know that there are some sa and wa brewers still interested!

Cheers
Phil

Really keen to get one of these , hope ther will be enough interest !

2nd round SA and WA stirplates!

1.Woodmac S.A

The Queensland B/B should be shipped on the 8th December. Be nice to get this done and dusted before Christmas heres hoping.
Cheers Altstart

Altstart, do we need to pay for postage or send a postpac?

Paul

Bump for the one above,
One more needed in this lot, mostly NSW, but if you haven't got one and want one jump in now.

1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
8.Paulwolf350 - PAID

1.Jez - PAID
2.Jase - PAID
3.Huscre - PAID
4.Paddo -PAID
5.ham2k - PAID
6.ROB C - PAID
7.Yogi Beer - PAID
8.Paulwolf350 - PAID

Hazzah, I will contact Derrin and see when possible delivery will be.

OK Guys.
Second lot of 8 stir plates have been ordered for NSW.
Delivery won't be sent for 2 1/2 weeks as Derrin is waiting on an order of curcuit boards.
Add your name to the list and i will PM with payment details.

1. malbur
2. Harl's
3. minikeg
4. Gulpa
5. Bizier
6. Stuster
7. canon1ball
8. Plyers

Stir plates are here.
PMed every body on list with bank details, so will send when payment is received let me know if you didn't get a PM.
Cheers

Mal.

For those in NSW and beyond, in the third lot, that is what Derrin has said about yours.

Hi Eric,

Let everyone know we're good on the boards, I'm building circuits as fast as I can to get caught up. The hold up now is with stir bars I expected long before the boards that still aren't here. They should be here Thursday at which point I anticipate having all the plates built, tested and packed waiting for stir bars to get throw on top, sealed and shipped. Should make Christmas with enough time to brew something fast like a hefe or Saison and be drinking it (young) on New Years!

:icon_cheers:

Hey Moray,

Any idea on when these will be arriving?

Sorry, I haven't yet sent you a post pack, will do it tomorrow. Will a 3kg express post be big enough, or will I need a 5kg one?

Latest posts

Back