State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon there might be a bit of biffo! Another thing NSW will not win :icon_chickcheers:

But Queensland won't have their 3rd man in/ cheap shot champion Thaiday there so at least the biffo will be a fair contest

I have the framed version of this try in my office.

Normally I can just push the button and hear the audio. I felt a bit unqueenslanderish to find that I had let the batteries go flat :( .
But good old youtube.

Queenslander

Last edited by a moderator:
NSW - 16
Qld - 12

and NSW to win the biff by a narrow bloody nose.

Cheers

If QLD win tonight I'm gonna buy a maroon jersey, have a blood transfusion and have half my brain cut out an become a Queenslander !

-BD

When's the surgery scheduled for Tony?

I'm remaining optomistic, there is always the possibility that ummm.... something.

Josh and myself are on for three tallies again!

My son who is 6 years old and born in Queensland, never lived outside of Queensland, has been brainwashed by my wife and mother in law in to supporting NSW he is a massive NSW supporter. maybe one day he will come to his senses.
Go Queensland.
Adz.

My son who is 6 years old and born in Queensland, never lived outside of Queensland, has been brainwashed by my wife and mother in law in to supporting NSW he is a massive NSW supporter. maybe one day he will come to his senses.
Go Queensland.
Adz.

Maybe oneday they might win, as they havnt during his entire life time.

I know his whole life brainwashed, pore little bugger , doesn't listen to me though.

I see the blues not only have a VB logo on their chest, now it is on their backs too, it makes me want to VOMIT. Our game is being soldout to the highest bidder.

I see the blues not only have a VB logo on their chest, now it is on their backs too, it makes me want to VOMIT. Our game is being soldout to the highest bidder.

Wait till they increase it to 90mins so they can have stoppages for the scrums so channel 9 can run ads. They are about to do it for the NRL.

Wait till they increase it to 90mins so they can have stoppages for the scrums so channel 9 can run ads. They are about to do it for the NRL.

It will be a sad day if that happens, I've had enough of the corporatisation of League. What the hell are chanel 9 talking about the aprehension of Malcolm Naden......... it's a game of rugby league FFS.

It will be a sad day if that happens, I've had enough of the corporatisation of League. What the hell are chanel 9 talking about the aprehension of Malcolm Naden......... it's a game of rugby league FFS.

Watch this space its already part of the negotiations for the new brodcast rights. :angry: Money talks I'm afraid.

Jamie Rodgers for TAB Sports Bet shits me too.

lets hope the umpires are on the blues side tonight, they need all the help they can get

Back