State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to wonder if Uate isn't actually a double agent.
That's another try he's given QLD this series...

Starting to wonder if Uate isn't actually a double agent.
That's another try he's given QLD this series...

They've got him figured out Ben. Thats why Morris has to keep covering for him in defence.

Jeez Gallen is a whinger. If i was the ref I would bitch slap him next time.

do you really think slater would have made it to the ball if carney wasnt held back

and what is with slater grabbing his ankle when he landed on his back bloody sook that cold weather in melbourne has softened him me thinks

[edit] thurston just doesnt seem to have it anymore mistakes like that just cost QLD 4 points now if only we had a better kicker

how can anyone say this 'series' is rigged? 1st half - coaltrain 'forgets' to put his hand on the ball while it is in-goal; 2nd half - coaltrain 3m out 'forgets' to grab the ball and run at a hole

recon teh NRL will sell many tickets to the 3rd game?

how can anyone say this 'series' is rigged? 1st half - coaltrain 'forgets' to put his hand on the ball while it is in-goal; 2nd half - coaltrain 3m out 'forgets' to grab the ball and run at a hole

Will / would have been a full house whether NSW won or not! No conspiracy theories please.

Go Blues !

my mum always says its rigged and me and her seem to be able to pick it but never watch it or follow it lol seems a bit ironic I guess

yes, Dave Taylor is a true QLDer, just like Cory Parker, splitting his leg open on a piece of grass.

Latest posts

Back