State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Victorians have a league team, it's just that they had to cheat to get it to win.

Good to see QLD still getting away with there cheating....

That shepard was bullshit....they never should have got that try

Yes, the call could easily have gone the other way. There was no cheating, just a possible mistake by the officials. Cheating is a deliberate act to flout the rules of the game. The most glaring act of cheating in the game was Paul Gallen's effort in a second-half scrum. There has never been a more deliberate, premeditated breaking of the rules.

Good to see QLD still getting away with there cheating....

That shepard was bullshit....they never should have got that try

Crying_Baby.jpg

OK guys - its all over now,

and its time get serious about footy...

Magical_Snap___2012.07.07_16.18___001.jpg

so boys ....

got your Wednesday sorted yet ?!?!

the bloody roaches think they have a good team this year , f off,

virgin 5/8 and his boyfriend halfback are both chicken chites

carnt wate

I can feel a whitwash coming on
da da dah

I can feel a white wash commmming onnnn......

Yeah night all planned out. Gunna put me flanno on, maybe me Holden v8 super cars jacket if its cold ( only comes out on good occasions ) Smash 30 schooeys, punch some dickhead in the face then bash my missus. Shit, it's a real NRL night so might even grope some random female on the arse, inject some peptides, and do a doughy in the XD wagon.

Carn the blues!!!!!

P.S I am actually a league fan, and yes it is a gee up!

Yeah night all planned out. Gunna put me flanno on, maybe me Holden v8 super cars jacket if its cold ( only comes out on good occasions ) Smash 30 schooeys, punch some dickhead in the face then bash my missus. Shit, it's a real NRL night so might even grope some random female on the arse, inject some peptides, and do a doughy in the XD wagon. ]

Sounds like a typical Wednesday night from where I grew up - but sub the schooeys for a bottle of bundy rum.

Go QLD.

I'm working Wednesday night. Could have had it off, but can't be bothered. When the QLD coach is asking Blues wingers to play for the Maroons, what's the point? In reality SOO died when Greg Inglis played for QLD.

Josh said:
I'm working Wednesday night. Could have had it off, but can't be bothered. When the QLD coach is asking Blues wingers to play for the Maroons, what's the point? In reality SOO died when Greg Inglis played for QLD.
Or when Michael O'connor played for NSW?

Liam_snorkel said:
Ugh. Tate. Playing catch isn't his forte.
He didn't touch it. Shane Hane say no more.

Two free hits and couldnt even knock him down. Gallen punches like a girl. And he probably wont play for a few weeks.

Not even 10 minutes. Swinging arm and threw the first punch. What a fucken joke.

Is Greg Inglis even playing? (God I hope that comment doesn't come back and bite me in the arse in the second half)

Back