State Of Origin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No contest - QLD 20 NSW 12

7 on the trot..!!! :D

Where's Joshisgood..............I want to win back my 3 Tallies!

I wish origin was broadcast in HD - because I recently bought a fking massive TV and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

I wish origin was broadcast in HD - because I recently bought a fking massive TV and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.
I don't follow it but WTH, why isn't it? I already curse Channel 10 deciding the Formula One is 'better' in SD having pulled it off their HD channel even though they just run repeats of Seinfeld or whatever instead.
A curse on network television stations I tells ya. It should be in HD 3D Smellovision the works, what is life itself for otherwise? :eek:

Tell the NRL to negotiate a good broadcast rights deal like the AFL did. Then you'll get all the games in HD... ;)

Cheers

As a one eyed Queenlander, I'm nervious at best but you can't keep a good Queenslander down!!

Queenslander

I was going to defect, get a lobotomy and become a real queenslander, but for the first time in years, like big kev "I'm excited" by the prospect of tonights game. It brings back memories of the good old days of SoO.

may the best team win and the ref not stuff it.

Browndog

All mexicans should get a lobotomy when they move up here to excise that part of their brain which falsly gives them an air of superiority, or they could always go back to their ' superior' state ;)

I am a little nervous however, the blues seem very cocky which could go either way

Rather than be nervous, I'm going to back the Blues and hope that God feels like screwing with me tonight.
Slater out and Inglis in his spot does me no good.

Agreed, it's been a while since we have had a series like this, the kegs might take a hit if it's close again!!

Go the blues!!! :kooi: :kooi:

To many queenslanders in the territory for my likeing!

I don't really follow the game, but it's pretty decent to watch whilst I'm kegging a couple of beers, and polishing off the remainder of Rowy's keg he left here....

Go QLD!

Back