SS FV EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am confirming the correctness of the attached image, thank you.

Mattress

Sorry yob, postage and other financial factors have pushed these ss fvs out of reach for me at the moment. Thanks so much for all your work, it's been epic!

Look forward to reviews on these bad boys!

OK, lock in my participation.
That's about the same price for a 50 l as for a non-BB 30 litre FV, delivered to me.

Locked and loaded, will be calling again first thing this morning.

The swap crew may well get the first keg out of the SS FV... Bastards!

Yob said:
I still need to speak to him about your request mate, havnt forgotten (but I dont think your chances are high either)

:icon_cheers:
Thanks mate.

practicalfool said:
Thanks mate.
Word is that you can do pickup and payment locally mate...

However.. we all have a problem with the SS Taps, he thought he had enough in stock but he doesnt. Leave it with me for now as he's going to get back to me about it to see what can be done about it.

:unsure: :blink: <_<

If it helps, I'll give up the SS tap and just use the Easy-Siphon to drain the FV.

I understand that only helps if we are only gonna be 1 tap short.

Doesnt worry me, I dont want a tap. Rock, Paper, Scissors should sort it out????

If he has taps in stock in Adelaide I volunteer to pickup and post on to yob for onwards to everyone... Add a few bux on the tap price but can't be too hard.

btw, ur a bloody legend.

How long for more taps to arrive? Im in no particular hurry.

Waiting to hear mate, I'll post as soon as I know, he offered the nickel version which I poo pood pretty sharply.

Waiting for the word with you

If the order has to be done as a whole depending on the taps I'm good to wait if tap folks want to wait, seeing as I'm not getting one.

I haven't had a ss fermenter for x years so another couple of weeks wait will not worry me if need be.

Latest posts

Back