Singapore - Where To Drink

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visited brewerkz in march of this year. Fond memories staggering back up the Quay to the MRT and somehow getting back to my accom in one piece :D

Ive now had all the brewerkz beers, the steam beer and the hopback english bitter I think are my favourites. oatmeal stout is also a winner. IPA could be a bit more malty. Hoppy wheat beer 'white rabbit' had way too much clove for my tastes, but SWMBO loved it.

I was at brewerkz for the game too. Hope you had a great time here. I wished I had known earlier so that I can at least take you around and show you around our 2 LHBS and hit up some good loca craft beer places. Have a safe trip home.

hey cheers, we had a great time, the food & service was really good too. We're in Singapore until early afternoon tomorrow so I might be able to conn SWMBO into dropping in for a pint before we go.

Sweet!
here's the address of the good beer company if you can manage your way around.
Blk 335 Smith Street #02-58 Chinatown Complex, Singapore, Singapore 050335

Popped into Brewerkz yesterday - a rather indifferent Golden Ale and a very nice American Pale Ale, cascade aplenty! Was also forced to visit the Tiger Brewery this morning. A great set-up both for the brewing industry and the visitor, ABC Stout was the highlight.

Just came back from singapore to see family and noticed a number of new places serving beer outside of the standard bifecta of Tiger and Heineken.

If your desperate for some hefe or dunkel while being dragged along Orchard Road by a gunpoint SWMBO shopping safari, then try Brotzeit German Bier Bar at 313 Somerset..... it is just off the Somerset MRT station. There is also a Japanese craft beer bar next door called Jiburu if you need some variety.

5 eyes

aaah, Singapore.....hot, smelly, $15-30 bucks a beer in town and every attendant wants a tip and tries to rip u off.... maybe because we're rich aussie fellas!

Can't wait to go back! :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back