Show us your brewrig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly piecing together my brew rig. I started biabing but wanted something more involved.
Still need a few bits and pieces to finish but thanks to a few local Wa brewers I have been able to piece it together fairly cheaply.

1437996681440.jpg

Milk-lizard84 said:
Slowly piecing together my brew rig. I started biabing but wanted something more involved.
Still need a few bits and pieces to finish but thanks to a few local Wa brewers I have been able to piece it together fairly cheaply.
Brett? that you?

Nice brew sculpture Milk Lizard, but isn't that ring burner going to heat the bejesus out of it?

The Judge said:
Nice brew sculpture Milk Lizard, but isn't that ring burner going to heat the bejesus out of it?
Nar so far so good. Used it a couple of times and its sweet. Does back on boil overs to the checker plate though so will have to scrub it occasionally.

Any chance of some close up pics? Im curious to see how you attach the hopper to the mill.

We've just relocated from Coffs to Muswellbrook and I've gone from brewing in a large garden shed to a double garage, so I have a heap more height to work with now
I'm planning on either using Bunnings GSS or Rack It shelving for my new brew stand/storage
I'm looking to eventually upgrade to 100L or 120L vessels so I'm trying to decide whether the GSS shelves will do (they hold 250kg, I don't know if that is per shelf or total) or should I fork out the extra for the Rack It shelves (they'll hold 750kg)
Any thoughts?

booargy said:
I feel sorry for you
So do I :(
Didn't have much choice, it's where the mrs got allocated a teaching job as part of her scholarship
I'm sure going to miss the top notch riding trails here in Coffs (I'm still living here working until I find something down there)

nice looking setup rockeye. looks like it'll be fun to brew on that bad boy. but no exhaust fan? going to get sweaty in there.

I have just finished putting my rig together, it has a 20ltr HLT/ Herms, a 47ltr mashtun with a auto sparge,and a 47ltr boiler with a whirlpool. I can ramp the temperature with the gas burner if needed.
Since I took these pctures I have stained the wood on the stand and finished the wiring

FB_IMG_1444643484875.jpgFB_IMG_1444643427137.jpgFB_IMG_1444643473399.jpgFB_IMG_1444643433742.jpgIMAG1677.jpg

Latest posts

Back