Show us your brewrig

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tap left open on fermeter, forgetting to put strainer in to protect bag, knocked over coffee press, accidentally tripping over potplant and landing 50 Shades of Grey in the kettle... still plenty of room for error and brew day entertainment.

My new favorite based on last weekends experience. Tipping grain in to water/keggle and remembering you brew in a bag and the bag is still on the table!!!

Hey MOU5ECAT ... the last few nights I've been putting together a complete list of the parts I used, their cost and their source ... so far the bill has run to around $2600, that is likely to go up a little as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten (not including tools which I already had in my workshop)

Edit: that includes everything including the control panel, bench, plumbing etc.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406880018.566926.jpgGhetto brewing

Thanks Crouch,
if its not too much to ask, can i get a copy of that?
no need to tell me prices, just a list of goodies and any recomendations on what you would change/upgrade.

Thanks well in advance

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1407032836.083731.jpg

After years of being kicked around and stored in nooks, finally brewery has some dedicated space :) the man cave has happened.

gava said:
looking sweet, almost a steampunk brewery :)
This comment made my day. I really like the steampunk genre.

Need to get a pic of the brew shed I just inherited at the new house. First to pretty it up though.

Latest posts

Back