Rocks Brewing Re-opening Harts Pub, The Rocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on a sec, the terrible two-some is heading to WA? What, why, how?

And speaking of WA (and those heading there), wheres O'Henry when you need him? :eek:

p6.jpg

double bump... assume it not open yet..??

Hello. Almost there, a few delays as things go. Cellar work started last Thursday and should be done Wednesday (just after Aussie Day - Dang). Will not be long after there that we will be open.

Will shoot some pics up tomorrow if I can ...

Scotty

Thanks Scotty, many of us eagerly await the re-opening of the Hart.

Any chance of the posting of a beer menu, with prices, once things are all go?

Or a website with same?

Cheerz Wabster.

Nice one Scotty, I'm in town the weekend of the 6th of Feb, so I hope you'll be crankin by then... keep me posted :beer:

Nice one Scotty, I'm in town the weekend of the 6th of Feb, so I hope you'll be crankin by then... keep me posted :beer:

My love, ohh but the exclamations!!! No Southern Bay beer to feature at such a young interval? In this trist we must we must canoodle; forth hast please send us the palateus! (more exclamations ... look away PoMo) !!!!!

Scotty

My love, ohh but the exclamations!!! No Southern Bay beer to feature at such a young interval? In this trist we must we must canoodle; forth hast please send us the palateus! (more exclamations ... look away PoMo) !!!!!

Scotty

Scotty, have you been snorting the hops again??? ;)

Mmm... not the Colombian one's again??? :blink:

I'd much prefer your beer ... are you going to promise the good AHB brethren in Sydney a pallet of your wares next month??

Scotty

Cellar going in, the Kitchen is a-go-go, beer arriving, beer going into kegs, getting close folks!

Scotty

I hope you catch something with it :D

We have a kitchen today, new bar/kitchen floors and beer arriving. Must be opening soon ey!

just in time for my no drinkie Feb :(

No drink Feb before noon for me too.

Latest posts

Back