Rocks Brewing Re-opening Harts Pub, The Rocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sound great - good luck with the licence Scotty. Let us know how it goes, I'm in that part of town a few times a week, might be a good excuse to drop in and sample some of your fine suds!

The last time I had a beer at Hart's was when they had the Amber Ale from the old Full Sail Brewery. (anybody seen Bob?)
What an awesome result for the craft brewing industry in NSW!!!!!!!! We now have a "TRUE LOCAL"
See ya there
James

Great work mate, congratulations, rocks was my fav brewery at the aussie brew festival, so i've been eagerly awaiting this news.

i can assure you you'll have some regulars. (mainly me)

Cheers mate. Now the fun begins. Just about to pic up the phone and spend alot of money on the cellar.

Scotty

Excellent!

Being in Grosvenor Place i will have to make that my local now .... will also try to convience the troops here as well.

Cheers,
Plyers

The last time I had a beer at Hart's was when they had the Amber Ale from the old Full Sail Brewery. (anybody seen Bob?)
What an awesome result for the craft brewing industry in NSW!!!!!!!! We now have a "TRUE LOCAL"
See ya there
James

The only reason I ever drank at Harts was because they had Full Sail on Tap and I was selling their beer in the pubs in Newtown so I had to show a bit of support ,but I preferred to drink at the Aussie in the days when Jeff Scharer owned it,Im not sure know what Happened to Bob or Jen after the Harbour Company closed ,but I think they moved back to the US .

The line up is looking pretty strong. Will have at least 4 Rocks Beers in tow with 3 going in the cans next week and an opening line up of Stone and Wood, White Rabbit, Scharers, Long Board Pale, a few 5ibc Beers (funnily enough), Potters and crossed fingers some 4 Pines and Small Acres Cider ...

Rock and Roll

Scotty

That does look good, I know where to go for a drink next time I'm down B) .

Had a tasting yesterday and it all went well; Porter keg blew in no time!

Scotty

That line-up looks good! Between this place, Lord Nelson, and The Local Taphouse in Darlingburst, Sydney will be a better beer stop than when I was there last (Feb '07)

when are you opening scotty?

Will be later this month, we dont have a tight date as some of the things like the cellar are a bit of an unknown at the moment.

Scotty

Pretty exciting Friday, AG and O'Henry (the FORCE is strong in this Master ... tssskkkk!!!) banged in the 3% Bitter Friday morning and O'Henry and I rolled the Porter in on Friday arvo.

Both are happily fermenting, will be good to see how they come out in the scaled up batches and what work we have to do on them from there. We are lucky to have the Red Ale and Pale bedded down, but excited to see how these 2 come out in the big system.

Rock On

Scotty

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

013.JPG

Looks a bit like my system but without the picnic table.

Good work sir.

I will be leaving Sydney for WA soon, so I will have to pay a visit when you open.

I'm hoping they're up rock and rolling as I'm in town from late night on the 21st and head off evening of the 25th and would love to hit it up for something different while I'm in town.

I'm hoping they're up rock and rolling as I'm in town from late night on the 21st and head off evening of the 25th and would love to hit it up for something different while I'm in town.

:icon_offtopic:
Here you go Geoff post 123

Latest posts

Back