Rocks Brewing Re-opening Harts Pub, The Rocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well someone (Mark) just wanted pints ... but that would not work. Compromise is probably the word. I'm a pint man though ... like my straight and nonicks.

Glad you went in, the Schwartz is really nice ey!

Scotty

Manage to drop by on Friday afternoon.
Really like the place; good atmosphere and location. I especially love the beer selection...not a macro in site. ;)
Had a Stone and Wood draught, 1809 Pale Ale, the porter...can't remember the name...and 5 Islands Hefeweizen, which I was very impressed with in particular.
Definately will drop by again next time i'm down.

Impressive venue with a nice friendly feel to the place. Good food, good service, great range of beers. I was particularly impressed with the foam lacing down the side of the glass, although I am not certain whether this should be attributed to the quality of the beer or the brand new glasses?
Is there anyone else who has noticed the boring range of mega-swill that is taking over the taps at Hart's over-hyped neighbour?

Keep up the great work!

James

Was ther for several hours yesterday afternoon while the wife looked around the modern art gallery. Enjoyed all the beers I had. The porter was excellent, loved the red ale and the wit. The 3% bitter was full of flavour. We enjoyed the ploughman's lunch for an early dinner. The staff were very friendly and interested in beer. Great pub.

was there yesterday, had the 1809 pale and never moved off it, was too good!!

Managed to find this place on Tuesday evening eventually after walking all over The Rocks for about 45 minutes because I couldn't remember the address. Had the Red Ale and the Porter which was rather tasty.

Nice place, just a pity it's in Sydney!

i was there yesterday and really enjoyed myself. the mrs liked the food so ill be let back again

Latest posts

Back