Rocks Brewing Re-opening Harts Pub, The Rocks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was disappointed Wednesday night... for a little while anyway. Stayed at the Shangri-La specifically to give Harts a run but it was shut up tighter than a nuns habit. Good news was I wandered up the road to The Lord Nelson and the Old Admiral and the Chili prawn pizza are still awesome...

Get your finger out, Scotty, can't wait forever... :p

Soon ... pulled the first beer today after the water test. No leaks, but Doc was happily waiting for QA purposes ....

Scotty

I was indeed.
Surprised how well the phone cam pics cam out.

Beers,
Doc

So this place is now open? Ill be in Sydney this weekend for the UFC! and would love to pay this pub a visit!

The latest update this week was that they would unfortunately not be opening this week.
That was from their Facebook page here.

Doc

Unfortunately no ...

Add a couple of public servants to the mix and we are pretty antsie - we are already to go, even if the various departments involved are not. Will know more in the next 48 hours, it should be now be days ...

Scotty

Thanks for the replys! Good luck with everything! I hope more pubs throughout Australia move in this direction!

Fingers crossed you are open on Monday afternoon

I am in the area and want to give harts a try....

1 useless approval down, one to go ...

A kitchen is amongst our midst , just waiting useless approval #2 ... Doc did look mighty comfortable at the bar today I must admit ...

You have the patience of a saint Scotty, it must be eating you alive.
It'll be worth it mate! Can't wait!

Don't drink it all Doc.... ;)

One weeeee little signature to go ... one more!

I will sign it if that helps.

Well at least you can get a sneak preview of 1 of the 2 new beers at the Tap House. Rocks Cribbs Porter is on tap and we encourage you to get to the Taphouse STAT. And whilst there, drink plenty, the Taphouse boys are our inspiration!

Scotty

Scotty are you just drawing this out so we are all busting to visit Harts? Thereby increasing patronage??? Thereby increasing beer sales???????

If there is any more draw I reckon Mark will kill someone! Sadly no, just waiting on SHFA and Shangri-La to get the old BIC out and scribble.

The cellar is filled with beer, the bar is stocked ... and so we wait. Impatiently ...

Scotty

Just got in from Kevin the Chef running thru the menu. Faaaark, can he cook a bit of pork or what! Jalapeno Poppers were also tops, and I made it round the horn .... a beer from each tap. But was soft, only doing half pints ... followed by Andrew and Aussie Mick ... but I was the first to do it!

Scotty

Latest posts

Back