Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it PET bottles that you want it in? Think I remember reading that somewhere but the first 3 pages are all double entendre's and I can't find the actual info.
Yep.

Word is a few years back there was a really nasty glass incident so the gang all agreed to use PET from then forward :)

Yep, no issues at my end. Have sent PM.

Cheers

Just pick a vacant number and you're away. :icon_cheers:

1. DKS - German lager.
2. Bradsbrew - Dry Oatmeal Stout. In new bottles and CAPS
3. Florian - Something lagerish I guess
4. TidalPete - Maybe Baby! Vanilla Mocha Porter
5. Paxx - Just a simple APA with some nice fresh Amarillo
7. Argon (not attending only swapping sad.gif ) - Munich Helles
8. Parks - Robust Porter
10. Winkle - 11*11*11 Belgian Wheat Stout
13. NickB - Sex Panther Black IPA (7%, 90IBU)
14. King Brown Brewing - Double IP-Heyyyyyyyyyy
15. Liver Shank Ambroisiares - Bourbon soaked peach Dunkelweiss

Could everyone please number their bottles, it'll make life easier running the swap (when pist)

1. DKS - German lager.
7. Argon - Munich Helles
8. Parks - Robust Porter

Could everyone please number their bottles, it'll make life easier running the swap (when pist)

Winkle... mine has Ar written on the lids... perhaps when your marking yours can you just put the number on mine. Thanks mate

1. DKS - German lager.
7. Argon (not attending only swapping sad.gif ) - Munich Helles
8. Parks - Robust Porter
12. Ed - Stout (Pillar of Stout from recipe DB)

12 works well for me. It's brew #12 and I'll be numbering the bottles anyway :)

Winkle... mine has Ar written on the lids... perhaps when your marking yours can you just put the number on mine. Thanks mate
Sorted ;)
Your box was suffering serious saggy bottom, so I put them in a whine carton (and stuck 7's on the bottles whilst at it).

Edit: sp

Sorted ;)
Your box was suffering serious saggy bottom, so I put them in a whine carton (and stuck 7's on the bottles whilst at it).

Edit: sp
Good onya mate

might just fill the full 15 and put them back in the box the bottles came in and Nick can keep any extras for the delivery effort.

Just found another shower rose & arm (brass this time) to donate to anyone planning on making up a HERMES or similar now or in the future. Adjustable for single or double batches .
I'll bring it along.

Getting the swap bottles ready now. I count 11 in the swap so will fill 12 to be on the safe side. Let me know if I've miscounted.

TP

I reckon our trash and treasure section will probably end up a bit like this:
View attachment 50562

Just bottled my 15 bottles for the swap - that's right, I said 15...

If I have to tip some "down the drain" then so be it.

beer_bottle_mouth_girl.jpg

Getting keen now gents!

Mine will be hitting the bottles tomorrow afternoon. Tasting slightly more balanced than my last effort, but still out of whack enough that you know you're drinking a 7% Black IPA... ;)

Cheers!

I'll try and remember to bring some extra bum fodder as well. Who could forget the dis-arse-ter when Chappos old house ran out of arts degrees at about 6pm on a brew day :eek:

Lucky that goats will lick/eat anything :blink:

Ed: I may have had one or two weizens before posting this :icon_cheers:

I know what I'll be putting in my car tomorrow too, just in case, don't think there are many goats around in Kilcoy...

Still haven't made my mind up 100% if I'm coming what beers I'll bring, but it looks like I'll be swapping my Schwarzbier. And I wasn't sure if I should bring a Pils or Hefeweizen to drink, so I thought I might bring both, depending on how many broccoli boxes I have flying around.

Ross kindly gave me a few of these dip tube beer resistance thingies to test out, so I will install them tomorrow and test them over the weekend.

I should be bringing as German Pils along in keg, plus some bottles of various things, maybe even a mead if I remember to pack it....

Cheers

I should be bringing as German Pils along in keg, plus some bottles of various things, maybe even a mead if I remember to pack it....

Cheers
Danger, Will Robertson!

Guys, not sure on the whole etiquite for this thing, but if I had managed to score a keg of Brewdog Punk IPA, would it be welcome at this event? OR is it just homebrew....

There's a huge supply of tickets, wife makes sure of that but suit yourself if you have a....arr....sensitive preferance.
Daz

Latest posts

Back