Qld Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could the brewers of the swap beers add any necessary ready-to-drink comments to the swap list in the tasting thread here please.

(You just know that somebody is already ploughing through them ;) )
Happy ;)

-- I realised after I put them all in the fridge that some may need to stay at room temp for carbonation so confirming why to leave a bottle longer may be a good idea too :)

Leftovers.
2 x Plastic tupperware type containers. Florian?
1 x tupperware small round white with blue lid. Dan?
1 x portable gas stove. Snow?
2 x s\s trays 1 baking 1 serving Paxx?
Several blue ice bricks ?
2 x Gel freeze packs 1 multiple cell, 1 single blue. Joey or Dan?
2 x etched polyglasses 1 Winkles, other NickBs ?
1 x Beach towel TPs Arranging return shortly.
Daz

Not my stove, Daz. I left behind a large red spoon but you can keep that.

Cheers - Snow

Leftovers.
1 x tupperware small round white with blue lid. Dan?
1 x portable gas stove. Snow?
Several blue ice bricks ?
2 x Gel freeze packs 1 multiple cell, 1 single blue. Joey or Dan?
2 x etched polyglasses 1 Winkles, other NickBs ?
1 x Beach towel TPs Arranging return shortly.
Daz

Leftovers.

Daz

Yep, they're mine, one with a red thingy on the lid and the other with white seals.

If you could keep them for whenever we meet next that would be great.

Cheers

1 x tupperware small round white with blue lid.
1 x portable gas stove.

Both of these are mine Daz, will get them of you eventually no big deal, edit ....Did I even use the coconut cream in that small container? Can only just really remember eating the curry. What a night, I have a few pics on my phone unfortunately all the ones of winkle dont include pants :huh:

Cheers

Yeah they would be mine Daz

1 x tupperware small round white with blue lid.
1 x portable gas stove.

Both of these are mine Daz, will get them of you eventually no big deal, edit ....Did I even use the coconut cream in that small container? Can only just really remember eating the curry. What a night, I have a few pics on my phone unfortunately all the ones of winkle dont include pants :huh:

Cheers

My backside is my best side, Brad :p .
(I can vaguely remember that, must be something to do with getting old and senile).

I'll be uploading some pics later. Even have one of Anna trying to promote winkles crack :blink:

I'll be uploading some pics later. Even have one of Anna trying to promote winkles crack :blink:

Bloody photoshopped photos,
more along everybody - nothing to see here......

:ph34r:

I remember once when old Pete fell in there and Incider had to dive in to save him. Had us all a bit worried there for a few minutes.

Batz

Lost property from the swap is now down to a red serving spoon/ladle, a couple of plastic freezer sheets (think ice packs) and a limited edition swap drinking vessel. Now available for collection from Brasserie D' Hogshead.

Glass is probably mine. Will get next year.... The small blue ice-packs are mine too...

Back