Pressure Relief Valve.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just expressing an interest for 2 (possibly more) - do we have an approximate cost yet WEAL?

control-devices-cr-series-brass-pressure-relief-valve-0-100-psi-adjustable-pressure-range-1-4-male-npt-B007GDY3CU-800x800.jpg

Been in touch with the manufacturers/assemblers again for those who missed out on the bulk buy, going to bring in a similar amount pretty sure the prospective Fermentasaurus and Kegmenter buyers will be in the market for these valves once again, comes in at $4.66 USD (same price as last time) The only stumbling block is the shipping price, they misquoted on the shipping price on the last order, $237.65 USD now it is $508.20 USD. I know I can get it cheaper but I am off to Europe today for 16 days, anyone interested let me know
I would be up for 2, what is the thread size on these 1/4 npt?

I'd be up for 3.

Anyone have a line on 1/4NPT to 1/4BSP adaptors to go with them?

I made a plastic spunding valve using high pressure PVC pipe, NPT taps can be bought cheaply on eBay (I believe) I bought one from Blackwoods and took it back after I had used it and got a refund. Others, or most from the last BB just screwed the NPT into the BSP.

Hrmm a $15 adapter makes this a less exciting bargain. Hopefully there's some cheaper options around

Latest posts

Back