1/2" 2-way Motorized Ball Valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but the lass I've been dealing with communicates very well indeed for a China-based operation.

I'm interested in the brewtroller comment though, given that their device has an extraordinarily similar industrial design - I'll put money on theirs being from China, possibly even the same supplier...

ava gu (Ms)? Hopefully not, as she is the one that sent me a broken valve and then didn't want anything to know about it and accused me of breaking it.

The two other brewtroller guys got shafted by KLD and now do business with a different Chinese supplier, yes they are similar looking but not the same internally. I am not sure on the exact details, but I believe one had an extreme amount charged for freight and had no success getting his money back.

buyer beware.

I'm not shit-canning your bulk buy, but it would be amiss of me not to comment.

ava gu (Ms)? Hopefully not, as she is the one that sent me a broken valve and then didn't want anything to know about it and accused me of breaking it.

The two other brewtroller guys got shafted by KLD and now do business with a different Chinese supplier, yes they are similar looking but not the same internally. I am not sure on the exact details, but I believe one had an extreme amount charged for freight and had no success getting his money back.

buyer beware.

I'm not shit-canning your bulk buy, but it would be amiss of me not to comment.

Indeed - no foul.

No, not Ava. Have to admit the postage seems steep to me for a 5kg package. $40 for a S/S motorised valve still seems pretty good to me.

All I know is that my first 10 came through with no problems...

Anyway, anyone wanting in let me know before about 12 tomorrow.

Back to marking assignments... :(

Andy

Sorry Guys,

With Sully out we won't have enough to make shipping worthwhile, so I'm pulling the pin on this one.

If anyone else wants to have a shot seperately, PM me and I'll pass on the supplier's contact details.

Andy

Latest posts

Back