Nsw Xmas In July Case Vacancy...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Les' Berliner wont get the chance to be carried upside down! Thats a bummer, can the sorters please ensure Les' beer gets place cap down in the crates? I think that is what he mentioned once before ;). I have just put in a call to another guy I know up here (yes, there are THREE OF US!) that brews AG, and his wife said he may be very interested, but he is in a meeting and will have to call me back. He doesnt get on here as far as I know, but has been brewing for years, and would probably appreciate the oppurtunity, and maybe get onto here a little more to check it all out. If no one has any objections (and he is up for it), then this may be an answer, providing no-one else can put their hand up. His wife said he just bottled a heaps of beers, so he should be able to. Will report back later with an answer.
Trent
PS GO THE BLUES!!!!!

Thanks Trent, good on you mate :beerbang:

The beers have started to hit my place, Nifty's and Kungy's safe and sound, in the requested milk crates ;)

Cheers.

Edit: MAROONS

Sorry, but my mate just called and said that he only has 19 in bottles, and the rest are in kegs, and he doesnt think they will be mature enough to put in a swap. I tried to tell him it would be OK, but he said he wasnt sure they would make the grade, and would rather sit it out. So, we are back to square one, apologies.
Hopefully SOMEONE knows someone that may be keen?
Trent

Bump
Anyone?
EDIT - Jeez, we shoulda fielded Souths against the Maroons tonight! Woulda been a much tighter game! T.

Bump
Anyone?
EDIT - Jeez, we shoulda fielded Souths against the Maroons tonight! Woulda been a much tighter game! T.

C'mon Trent, Souths aren't THAT bad!! :eek:

Shawn.

I wont say anything about my allegiance to the sides that played state of origin tonight except that my avatar would be fair indicator as to my allegiance and also, Oh Stuff it!!! Go the mighty Maroons!!!

Back