No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
You sound a bit worried Dave?
Not me. I own a Nokia Lumia that runs Windows.

"Could not send"

Would not buy again.

Liam_snorkel said:
I think you mean iCloud
Yep, thats what I meant.
No wonder nobody answered me on MySpace.

Dave70 said:
Not me. I own a Nokia Lumia that runs Windows.
It takes a strong man to admit to something like that. Acceptance that you have a problem is the first step towards healing.

Well who would have thought it:

Dolph Lundgren:

He received a degree in chemistry from Washington State University in 1976, a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm in the early 1980s, then a Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Sydney in Sydney, Australia in 1982. Lundgren holds a rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin Karate and was European champion in 1980 and 1981.

edit: no doubt knows how to blow shit up as well as throttle it.

Tino Carnavale from ABC gardening is a home brewer and kegs his brews.
Tis true,I heard it on the radio,totally useless info.......

spog said:
Tino Carnavale from ABC gardening is a home brewer and kegs his brews.
Tis true,I heard it on the radio,totally useless info.......
I like his stories on Gardening Australia...

Only in the 21st Century.

Selfie from the operation recovery ward after my kidney stone procedure. The stuff on the left is Betadine, not shyte. I hope.

hospital selfie.jpg

Can't drink for a few days as I'm on Oxycodone, man I can see how this stuff is becoming a National Problem, who needs a slab of RIS when you have this stuff :blink: :blink: :blink:

Glad you pulled though OK Bribie. Enjoy the hillbilly heroine sir, they only gave me some light endone pills after my hernia op. Mind you; one beer when you're on the Endone and you're flying, though it's meant to be hell on the liver.

5 year old son just had his second half day of Kinder (Prep in Vic) orientation...he's already lost his drink bottle and lunch box.

Hey Bribie,

Hope you recover soon and well!

And regards to your sweet lady.

grott said:
Are they "booties"?
The "socks" are compression stockings think anti DVT, and the other things are sequential compressors which attach to a pump and inflated every now and then to help get some blood circulation going.

We can now say that we have photo evidence of bribie wearing stockings. :lol:

On the serious side hope it all went well.

My young bloke has taken an interest in all things volcano lately and decided to take his book on the topic to pre school for news.
He went on to, according to his teacher, inform his classmates when she opened the page on Pompeii that 'one day the volcano blew up and those people burned on fire and got dead'.
Well done, son..

Just remember the old "I just had an operation, that's why I'm wearing stockings" excuse is only valid for a week or two.

Trust it all passes without too much strife and you're on the mend fast Bribie.

Bribie G said:
Only in the 21st Century.

Selfie from the operation recovery ward after my kidney stone procedure. The stuff on the left is Betadine, not shyte. I hope.

attachicon.gif
hospital selfie.jpg

Can't drink for a few days as I'm on Oxycodone, man I can see how this stuff is becoming a National Problem, who needs a slab of RIS when you have this stuff :blink: :blink: :blink:
That's some sweet stuff (oxycodone not the stockings). Almost made it worthwhile busting my ACL

All the best for a speedy recovery

Haha. They gave me the stuff when I woke up in the recovery room all wild and out of control. Back to sleep...

Get well soon Mike.

Latest posts

Back