No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a surprise when i typed brewadelaide.com.au this morning since it doesn't link to brew adelaide but a different brew store.

That "different brew store" are scumbags for doing that to a small business competitor, it should be illegal. Brewadelaide has professional integrity & great customer service and doesn't deserve this treatment. Personally, I won't be shopping at "different brew store" again.

Brew Adelaide can be found at brewadelaide.com

No affiliations, just a happy customer.

A happy customer of brew adelaide here too, Nige provides great service. Used .com after but it was something that needed to be pointed out

Have you already voted in this election today?

Really? While I make an effort to inform myself of candidates' positions so I can number all 52 boxes, I'll be fucked by Gina Rhinehart with an arseblaster 2000 before I spend an entire beautiful springtime day queuing up at a host of inner melbourne venues accepting free how to vote toilet paper and writing 52 next to the rise up australia candidate.

Once is sufficient, thankyou.

bjbear said:
That "different brew store" are scumbags for doing that to a small business competitor, it should be illegal. Brewadelaide has professional integrity & great customer service and doesn't deserve this treatment. Personally, I won't be shopping at "different brew store" again.

Brew Adelaide can be found at brewadelaide.com

No affiliations, just a happy customer.
Actually that sort of domain squatting isn't just poor form but illegal as well. If brewadelade wanted to go the the registrar and make a claim they would have a very good case to have that domain handed over to them. For a .com.au you need to be able to show that it relates to your business or business name. And its not first in gets it. Its the best claim so if you have it as your actual business name and own the .com already....

My wife bought a bottle of Magners Irish Cider from Aldi and busted it open yesterday. She appears in the shed and says "have you poured a beer?"
Curious. I had of course.
"I can't drink this. Have a taste and see what you think"
I almost spat it out. It was horrendous. Has anyone tried this before? Could handling really give it some strange white wine, artificial sweetener kind of taste? It ended up on the lawn and that is significant considering how much of a tightarse we both are.

Airgead said:
Actually that sort of domain squatting isn't just poor form but illegal as well. If brewadelade wanted to go the the registrar and make a claim they would have a very good case to have that domain handed over to them. For a .com.au you need to be able to show that it relates to your business or business name. And its not first in gets it. Its the best claim so if you have it as your actual business name and own the .com already....
You may be right, I get the impression that Nige may be pursuing something.

Carp fishing ....,weeee

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1417271762.251948.jpg

Haha

CF

Saw this on SBS news last night.
Almost as cool as being named Bruce Lee.

WP_20141130_0041_zps8451ba12.jpg

TheWiggman said:
My wife bought a bottle of Magners Irish Cider from Aldi and busted it open yesterday. She appears in the shed and says "have you poured a beer?"
Curious. I had of course.
"I can't drink this. Have a taste and see what you think"
I almost spat it out. It was horrendous. Has anyone tried this before? Could handling really give it some strange white wine, artificial sweetener kind of taste? It ended up on the lawn and that is significant considering how much of a tightarse we both are.
My wife is a cider nut (prefers dry styles).

She'll drink genuine magners, won't touch their BUL stuff though.

Kumamoto_Ken said:
5 year old son just had his second half day of Kinder (Prep in Vic) orientation...he's already lost his drink bottle and lunch box.

I just laughed at this lots.

Well done sir, well done.

Put some stubbies and even smaller bottles on top (or longer ones at the bottom) and it'll look even more 'authentic'.

Hi Guys, on the last storm couple days ago, my PS3 died. There was a member of the forum who was modding PS3s. Can he also fix them. Thinking it is possibly the power supply.

DJLethal is the man you want. There's a link in his signature. But really, don't you think it could be God's way of telling you to upgrade to a 4?

Only kids playing with this. I will see how much it is going to cost. If its worth it, I will get it fixed. Thanks for the help.

Got dragged down to the peninsular for my girlfriends friends birthday.

The last two minutes conversation has held things such as;

I don't leave the house with out makeup.
Ahhh Disney princesses- shotgun frozen
I don't like grey either too many sweat patches.
I'm so sorry if you get a whiff of me.
You skin is so flawless.
Where do you get oily?

I'd like to lie and say that they are all fugly. I'm smashing beers and feeding them all punch, somehow managed to come out as the considerate guy who bought a keg of drinks for the girls.

Latest posts

Back