No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
Today's purchases:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale six pack
Duvel
Meantime IPA
Timothy Taylor Landlord
Rogue Brutal Bitter
Jamesion Beast IPA
Renaissance Brewing MPA IIPA
Holgate Hopinator
Epic Armageddon IPA
Three Boys IPA
Brew Dog Punk IPA
Mac's Hop Rocker

Oh, it appears the other thread about nothing got deleted. I guess if there's a serious problem with having a thread about nothing we'd have been told why! I'm guessing there was some general naughtiness all over after the shizen-fight last night. Let's keep it (relatively :p) clean.

Today's purchases:

A train ticket

My wallet is now empty.

There is now a definite echo coming from my wallet too.

You'll have trouble tasting anything else after all those IPA's bum.

:icon_offtopic: Why do I always miss the good stuff

I'm gonna spread them out over as great a period as willpower allows. I only bought so many at once because it is over an hour each way to that shop so I don't go all that often.

Oh, it appears the other thread about nothing got deleted. I guess if there's a serious problem with having a thread about nothing we'd have been told why! I'm guessing there was some general naughtiness all over after the shizen-fight last night. Let's keep it (relatively :p) clean.

Today's purchases:

A train ticket

My wallet is now empty.

Yeah, agreed, although I thought one of the benefits of living in a democracy is freedom from censorship.

Now that I have mentioned the unmentionable, will this thread also be deleted? In 5...4...3...2...1...

Today's purchases:

A train ticket

My wallet is now empty.

What happened to the nothing thread?

The usual B vs D occurred, exploded, thread went bye bye.

Today's purchases.

Prawns, Bacon, Fettuccine, Onions, Garlic............Dinner will be tasty :D

Let's move on from the deletions/edits/whatever. The most important thing is "nothing":

weird_eyes.jpg

I believe I'm going to make rain......

I have hung a load of washing, then detailed the car....

Yes i vaguely remember firing a salvo over towards D in some thread or other. I was pretty hammered after the brew day though so I don't have much recollection of what was said and or why to honest. :party:

Sounds pretty boring.

I'm gonna spread them out over as great a period as willpower allows. I only bought so many at once because it is over an hour each way to that shop so I don't go all that often.

Absolutely No chance because after one you wonder what brand z is like oooh that was nice wonder what brand w......?and so on.

edit: bought a case of LC Bright Ale. Cannot stand being ripped so bad on a 6 pack. :(

Looks like the Hammerhead Shark from Pirates of the Carib

Back