Neil Morrissey's Risky Business

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nmrbhv0.jpg

DOCUMENTARY: Neil Morrissey's Risky Business
On: Channel 4 (104)
Date: Tuesday 4th November 2008
Time: 22:00 to 23:10 (1 hour and 10 minutes long)

Men Behaving Badly star Neil Morrissey and his best mate, chef Richard Fox, have a dream: to open up their own pub and micro-brewery, produce their own beer and then get it into every supermarket in the country. There's just one problem: neither of them has ever brewed a drop of ale in their lives.
(Part 2 of 3)

Episode 2 Now available HERE

Please seed as before.

Episode 3 this time next week.

Nige

You're a legend!

Watched the first episode on Tuesday, thought I'd have to wait ages to see it.

Nice one, Nige. :party:

Going slow to start. Only 3 days to go. :rolleyes:

How many episodes are there?

I am going to convert them all and made a dvd out of them.

Will make and post to whom ever has the suck internet connection or wants it on DVD.

Usual cost for dvd and postage only....

:party:

ok, I found xvid.org and used their multipurpose codec, which worked well. My first torrent and I think I need more bandwidth allocation. Any other brew related vids out there?

Cheers Mike

Michael Jackson - The beer hunter
Link

Yer blood's worth bottling Nige... Just finished watching ep 2. Addictive bit of viewing. :beerbang:

You almost feel for the poor bastards. :lol:

Warren -

Seeding ep1 and downloading ep2 will seed for a few days

I am seeding also.

Virtually nothing earlier on this morning but it is going off like a toucan now so somebody must be getting it.

Top job Nige

I'm getting 90k down on Ep2 but no one seems to want Ep1.

Quote "we want everyone to buy it from the bloke who's just turned 18 to the bloke who's having his 18th birthday"
Kinda narrow demographic....

Michael Jackson - The beer hunter
Link

Anyone care to seed this one ? I'm getting piss poor download rates (its not my connection, as Risky Business downloaded superfast)

I am also seeding EP2 for a few days.

EDIT: and flattop I think they said "80th Birthday"

For those who wanted the "Michael Jackson Beer Hunter" torrent, i downloaded it, vid quality is ok but audio is shite and it's basically unwatchable on either VLC or Windoze Media player....

For those who wanted the "Michael Jackson Beer Hunter" torrent, i downloaded it, vid quality is ok but audio is shite and it's basically unwatchable on either VLC or Windoze Media player....

Worked for me. Actually this is an excellent series, made in 1989 and Jackson is certainly a great presenter. The US episode is fantastic. Remembering that it's 1989 it's amazing to see how well developed the US micro industry was. At that stage we had only just got Redback out here.

Beer Hunter series available as a torrent is, AFAIK, a transfer from an old Betamax set of tapes and I keep getting horrible clicking noises every few seconds but I love the series - especially the Prince with a huge medieval castle and a massive lagering tank taking up the inner courtyard of the castle. I'd love to tour Bavaria, maybe one year......

PS re Risky Business I'm getting 155 kbps download, should have it in half an hour but will leave it seeding overnight as well.

Latest posts

Back