Neil Morrissey's Risky Business

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on Michael Jackson, the vids run fine on my Mac so it's my pc to blame (as usual), i will start to re seed.
Perhaps the trusty pc needs a reboot after 24 hours uptime.....

There's one seed giving me 14-15k on ep 2. Cheers whoever that is at iinet.

Thanks guys! Getting it at around 250KB/s. I'll leave it seeding for the rest of the week, Ep1 is still seeding from me for those that haven't got it yet.

Watched a few of the Michael Jackson video's.
Really informative, he went to a few places i have been but drank different beers that i didn't drink when i was there, good escuse to go back to Prague and Munich....
But the styles of beers... fantastic, the bit on Trappist and Lambic beers is great!
Well worth a watch, i am still seeding for those who want it.

Michael Jackson's Best of British was great. Lived in Boston Lincolnshire for two years pulling pints of Batemans. Worked the cellar in a couple of places.
Ropers Arms was one of my locals, mind you so were the other thirty odd pubs in Boston and surrounding villages.
Great Memories.

Seeding Risky Business ATm so jump on if you haven't downloaded yet.

Interest seems to have died off on Ep1, but Ep 2 is still seeding.
Beer Hunter is still up for grabs......

I just noticed the difference when you went off fermented :( Thanks for the 85kB/s while it lasted!

if you guys like this stuff to heres a whole nther series you have to check -

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=thirsty+traveler

on the lifestyle channel on foxtel basically a guy goes around to each diff country and gets wasted and educated on their drink of choice. gets a little annoying but some good ep's on beer.

theres also another one called three sheets but i havnt caught it yet.

Hey blackbock... no worries. I have a decent pipe for the servers here and a reasonably hefty traffic allowance but need most of it during the week.

Hey Fents... Both of those series are pretty good. A pretty good recommendation for anyone with an interest in booze of all kinds. Have watched those on Foxtel in bits and pieces. May get around to collecting those some time.

Cheers - Fermented.

Doc included a DVD full of thirsty traveller, monster garage and American beer with the Xmas case a few years ago.

I also had a pint of Morrissey Fox Blonde on cask over the weekend. the cask beer leaves the bottled stuff for dead. The cask beer is strongly bitter with a nice cascade edge. I think the recipe I posted previously would get close to the mark.

I have a feeling that they get their bottled beer brewed under licence, its teh only explanation - besides the filtering and pasteurisation.

Has anyone else seen the final episode yet?

Its pretty tragic what they did with the pub,although the brewery looks pretty good. And as I guessed yesterday the bottled beer is made under licence.

Hopefully Nige will come through with a torrent for it later today.
No-one down here has seen it yet.

Beers,
Doc

Hopefully Nige will come through with a torrent for it later today.
No-one down here has seen it yet.

Beers,
Doc

Will have access to final episode around noon today, will get it up as soon as possible after I have it.

Nige.

Guys, Guys... for the benefit of most of us who haven't seen EP3 can you refrain from adding spoilers in your threads if you've happened to view it before anyone else on this forum ?

EDIT: I will keep seeding today for EP1 & EP2, as well as Jackson

Guys, Guys... for the benefit of most of us who haven't seen EP3 can you refrain from adding spoilers in your threads if you've happened to view it before anyone else on this forum ?

EDIT: I will keep seeding today for EP1 & EP2, as well as Jackson

They both die of alcoholic poisoning OOPs :lol: :lol:

They both die of alcoholic poisoning OOPs :lol: :lol:

Well that's a given, They aren't the healthiest looking of chaps. In fact I thought Richard Fox was dead since the opening sequence.

Postmodern, there are three.

Latest posts

Back