Neil Morrissey's Risky Business

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been collecting IP's so when the court case happens, I can turn snitch and rat you all out to save my own skin :lol:

I've just opened mine back up to continue to seed (but I have a sucky upload rate, sorry), and it seems somewhat quiet at the moment, only 1 peer.

Mine is open and uploading at the moment, showing 2 peers.

Thanks for posting this up.

Andrew

I've been collecting IP's so when the court case happens, I can turn snitch and rat you all out to save my own skin :lol:

So you're a member of Metallica then ? I hope your beer's better on the palette than your recent albums :D

Thanks for the torrent link guys. It came down at around 300KB/s for me. I've left it seeding and it'll stay seeding for at least the next week or so.

Cheers!

Any torrent virgins out there who would like a disc just PM me for my address and then if you send me a stamped addressed envelope suitable for disc postage and I'll burn you one off and also include VLC media player that is more robust than the crap Window Media Player, none of that "can't find codec" nonsense.
Cheers
Michael

I'll be up for one of those discs once all the ep's are available. Cheers for the offer Bribie.

:)

microbe

For those struggling with the torrent, you can actually go to the channel 4 website (http://www.channel4.com/) and watch any program they have aired in the last 30 days. I havn't used the channel 4 website before, but the bbc one works fine.

happy viewing..

i just checked the channel 4 website and it seems to work fine (i was watching the show in a couple of minutes) :beer:

For those struggling with the torrent, you can actually go to the channel 4 website (http://www.channel4.com/) and watch any program they have aired in the last 30 days. I havn't used the channel 4 website before, but the bbc one works fine.

happy viewing..

Unfortunately, not for us outside the UK.

Downloading now.. I have set it to seed indefinitely from our server once its finished.

Cheers
Dave

In the show the beer looks like it has a good head and is fully carbed, but out of the commercial bottle its flat as a tack.
They may have just hit it with a pocket beer engine?

I love how they have simplified the process.
Get a mate who is keen. Both put in 25k. Go and checkout half a dozen pubs for sale in an arvo, and put in a bid one one that night for 2.5x the money you are putting up.
Do a tv miniseries for it, starting with a beer spa in Austria (because some tv production company is obviously picking up the tab).
Brew your first beer in the kitchen and try it out on some punters in the local mall. Try and get buy in from and advertising mate.

Damn, I'm going into the beer business.

Doc

PS: Still looking forward to watching the next two episodes to see who they get to actually setup and run the place.

Ha Ha very good Doc.

At least the advertising guru was realistic about their chances.
Imagine going round to a British Bank today with that idea. An actor and a chef you want how much ? To buy a pub! :p :lol:

End of series. :lol:

Thanks for the torrent! What are you guys using to view the files?

Cheers - Mike

Thanks for the torrent! What are you guys using to view the files?

Cheers - Mike

VLC media player, free download, gives brilliant fullscreen replay of most video files and beats the crapper out of Windows "unable to download codec" sh%tty Media Player. Use it for all my video files.

ok, I found xvid.org and used their multipurpose codec, which worked well. My first torrent and I think I need more bandwidth allocation. Any other brew related vids out there?

Cheers Mike

Back