Neil Morrissey's Risky Business

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nmrbhv0.jpg

DOCUMENTARY: Neil Morrissey's Risky Business
On: Channel 4 (104)
Date: Tuesday 11th November 2008
Time: 22:00 to 23:05 (1 hour and 5 minutes long)

Men Behaving Badly star Neil Morrissey and his best mate, chef Richard Fox, have a dream: to open up their own pub and micro-brewery, produce their own beer and then get it into every supermarket in the country. There's just one problem: neither of them has ever brewed a drop of ale in their lives.
(Part 3 of 3)

Third and Final Episode HERE.

Please seed as before.
Hope you all enjoy!

Nige.

Thank you!

I don't have a lot of network load today, so will leave it seeding until 07:00 tomorrow as per previous.

Cheers - Fermented.

merci, buckets nige! :lol:

have been too busy to catch ep2.. get to watch 'em back to back now
boogie.gif

reVox

Ep 3 coming in now. I'll seed till next week at least. I'm still seeding 1 and 2 if anyone hasn't grabbed them yet.

Cheers
Dave

Thanks Nige,

Ep3 is off and away.

FWIW I've seeded Ep1 about 500% and Ep2 about 650%. Uploads don't count towards my quota and my torrent box is on 24/7 so I'll leave these running for a while longer.

Cheers!

Sorry guys - had to drop the seed as there's an urgent job coming in (work all night, yada yada yada, effin' clients, etc). Will pop 'em back up when it's done. Won't be a much of an effect - was only getting 50+ outbound.

Cheers - Fermented.

1. No spoilers here.
I get the feeling that drinking quality commercial beers in the U.K. and here is rapidly becoming a rich mans sport. While good wines are becoming affordable the working mans beverage is going crazy.

The prices they were charging for bottled beer in a Pub in Yorkshire I would say they have two chances and one of them is no chance at all.

My mate from York reckons yer can still get a decent pint for UKL 1.65 if you go to the Working Mans Club. None of that nancy rubbish. Still have strippers on a Sunday Lunch.

Ps I am seeding but my upspeed is not very hot, though it is maxed out Enjoy.

Thanks again Nige! I will seed as always, I think I've uploaded almost 12GB so far!
Gotta love the 100kb/s ADSL2+ upload speed!

wow!!!!
just downloaded this.... avg 1.1mb/s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took 6.5mins - nioce!

thanks to who ever seeded it, someone has a super fast connection...

cheers jimmy

Downloading ep3 now, but as ive gone over my quota for the month it will be going for quite a while :(

is reset on saturday though, so should be good then :D

and as usual, ill seed for a while.

Thanks guys, I'm d/loading now. Have seeded 1&2 also, will stop prob mid next week.

Cheers - Mike

I've also had mine set all day for max uploading speeds @ ADSL2+ on EP1 & EP2, so those who can't do so, don't worry too much, there's enough of us out there to keep this seeding at good speeds (I also dont have a monthly upload quota, so it's no skin off my nose!)

Typically a pint here is around 3, but it can be higher or lower.
In Sam Smiths pubs the beer is usually around 2.10 a pint, but its crap (And yes it is crap, no matter how high it gets rated on rate beer and US based forums).
Some pubs charge 3.50 but 3 seems to be the average. And quality microbrewed ales are usually at the cheaper end of the spectrum and priced the same as cooking lager such as Carlsburg, Stella and Carling. Poofters mouthwash such as Staropramen and Peroni are usually at the 3.50 mark and are not much more (quality wise) than cheap cooking lagers.

Nige, I'm literally 2 minutes up the road, wanna pint, just PM me, I'll bring over some Yorkie Mild for you. ;)

Will take you up on that one day butters. You seem to have a lot of knowledge to offer a newbie like me.

Am glad you all enjoyed getting this series. Was happy to do it.

Nige.

Wow sure did download quickly! :)

I will continue to seed all eps between the hours of 5pm to 7am.

Thanks again Nige. Was very kind of you.

Warren -

Anyone able to put this on a DVD for us computer challenged folk?
Happily pay for time & postage.

cheers Ross

Back