Name the bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the food venues near me I've engaged with are within 2 minutes walk and all will deliver.

Burgers
Kebabs
Pizza
Thai
Indian
Vietnamese

They've all, understandably, been happy to throw their support in, it's good to do what nobody there in a VERY long time has done, encourage and support the other local businesses and foster an attitude of community among the retailers in the area.

Waste disposal is a doddle, there is a mad bin out back and if we look like we are going to fill it, I guess it'll be a measure of success for the joint.

;)

Yob ...Pardon the pun ..but a dry run would beneficial

:chug: :drinks: ;)

only for practical reasons off course !

a soft opening ,a pre- curser to the official opening

I'm sure it would be a ticketed event ...Rebel Wilson can be door biatch
uber drivers on hand .. myki vouchers at the ready

what could possible go astray

Mad bin out the back? We're talkin bout the Coles loading bay yeah?

micbrew said:
Yob ...Pardon the pun ..but a dry run would beneficial

:chug: :drinks: ;)

only for practical reasons off course !

a soft opening ,a pre- curser to the official opening

I'm sure it would be a ticketed event ...Rebel Wilson can be door biatch
uber drivers on hand .. myki vouchers at the ready

what could possible go astray
You fuckers all reading my mind...

There will be a soft opening after the taps and coolroom go in and the hard opening is tentatively 4the august...

We'll be open and trading before that but I need to clear the functions already booked in till the end of July.

Thursday's and Fridays are likely to become work/testing days for functionality and system stability.

So opening should be mid June or there abouts which will be open to casual walkin trade but nothing too serious as we bed stuff in.

:)

Whoopee!! I can combine picking-up a 20Kg bag of Basmati on the way home with a couple of pints of wife-beater across the road. :p

MartinOC said:
Whoopee!! I can combine picking-up a 20Kg bag of Basmati on the way home with a couple of pints of wife-beater across the road. :p
Don't forget a bag of Vietnamese rolls from Wendy's down the road

Boss has agreed to leaving the son over night with the baby sister, then on the train to the big smoke, beer and pizza is sounding good!

so ok.. heres where its at.. well actually this was during the fit... still not quite done to be fair..

Bar.png

Coolroom to be installed next week, taps either next or the week after, then... craft forever

That could end up- a couple of Kg of Basmatic on the way home and 20 pints............
if your not careful

Couldn't help but notice a dirty big sign when driving through Mitcham yesterday, Yob. Open for business yet?

Couldn't help but notice a dirty big sign when driving through Mitcham yesterday, Yob. Open for business yet?

full

Cool Room is operational, had it down to 2 degrees in there today, waiting on fonts to be built and installed for the 7 new lines, if I can get the 4 existing lines re pathed to the cool room tmoz, and the rest done next week I could be slinging some craft by next Thursday and Friday I hope... following one for sure...

Lots of internal works to happen before than and Im struggling with time and the sheer number of tasks.. which seems to grow by 2 every time I nail one of them... but I think I'll be on top of it in time. So Thursday or Friday week could well be a soft opening, Ive given myself time to bed everything in and get used to the system before the Hard opening in August

Lookin good, I'll be in for sure once it's good to go!
Got a tap list of regulars/rotations?

Latest posts

Back