Name the bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 2 there, one of which I knew to be faulty, the second was a surprise.
Rest assured we'll be onto that right away, I'll get a stop gap in this arvo for tonight's continuance of testing
I had an issue with mine and my fridgie bypassed some part of the system and now heats and cools perfectly. Was a 10 minute job. Hope that it's a simple fix for you.

House to myself till I get back from the swap, there's a train station right ...... wonder what the last train home would be? hmmm might check!

Thanks for the offer Jessie, but I think the boss wants to join me for the experience. Was very tempting though.

are you coming up for the case swap JT?

still have the bungalow available and will be swinging by the swap on Friday after the RIS on Hand Pump has done it's damage...

Yeah man, not sure about Friday now but def Saturday...oh the bungalow...sweet drrreams...

are you coming up for the case swap JT?

still have the bungalow available and will be swinging by the swap on Friday after the RIS on Hand Pump has done it's damage...

I seriously hope you're restricting the hand-pumped RIS to pots/half-pints only... Not only quality & supply control, but RSA Police will be watching...

Well!! That makes all the difference, then! The RSA Police won't prosecute you 'cos "We have NICE glasses".

How silly of me.

Tulips?

I thought the hand pumped was for the case-swap!

J, can I bags the bungalow? - that'd make life much easier.

Latest posts

Back