Name the bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there with knobs-on as soon as I get out of my owner-builder course on Thursday.

Coincidentally interviewing for .....

a bar job ... what exactly no idea possibly Duty manager in Traralgon; as you open the doors .

Good luck to both of us I say!

erhm .... pic's or it didn't happen?!?! Sorry Yob couldn't make it and more sorry for me than you; sounds like a great line up of beers.

The interview went ok but maybe I'm gettin a lil old for night clubs????

Drink that bar dry Lads... or die tryin'

From memory a few years ago, Colonial Brewing in Maragret River, WA, had a decent Kolsch and Porter.
Might be worth checking if they can supply to melbs.
Only just catching up on this now, didn't realise what the thread was about!

Anyway Colonial has a brewery in port melbourne so assumedly no problems with delivery, but I don't remember seeing a Kolsch or Porter on tap any time I've been there... the dark pale ale is delic though.

Goodluck with the soft open tonight!

Perfect evening for a few good beers. Enjoy @foragersdrop everyone

Whoo-hoo! Had to bail early, but what a great start... Good to see a few good disreputable folk from here enjoying it too.

Don't make my mistake guys... Stay and drink their pleasures. ;-)

Bugger. Was driving past and would've stopped in but I'm on school pick up on Fridays. Mebbe you could put in a playground?

Ok...so I got there after half eight.

And I didn't take photos....

But it did happen.

Great bar great venue...

If you're in Melbourne get out there. ..

Foragerz rocks

Thanks yob

I too popped in, around 5pm. I knew Forager's was going to be a thing but had no idea of dates, so when I saw it was open I went up the stairs instead of APOD. It'll be a nice venue, I think.

It was nice to meet a few of you, and I was reminded how long it's been since I was on AHB!

Pretty Chuffed with the first night open to the public, thanks to the guys and gals who popped in to check us out.

We had seven taps going tonight, a pretty good lineup...

things we noted.. we need more couplers for keg connections, aiming to have all 10 running by next Friday night.

Heating, the untested heaters didnt stack up and it was a bit chill, again, well get this sorted ASAP.

Tonight was all about just this, we wanted to know where the holes were and the thing that thrilled me was the overall beer system was essentially flawless.

in other news.. did you know you could meet hot lattin beauties online?

Mind... Blown

HLB.JPG

Your married aren't you?
Or are you saying you have these Latin Beauties too?
gotta check this joint out :p

Sounds like a good night had by all, and things turned out quite well.
Now don't forget the photos people.

Heating, the untested heaters didnt stack up and it was a bit chill, again, well get this sorted ASAP.

If that split system is the sole aircon unit I'm guessing the aircon won't cut it either come summer. Two birds, one more split system? Any aircon guys listening?

If that split system is the sole aircon unit I'm guessing the aircon won't cut it either come summer. Two birds, one more split system? Any aircon guys listening?

There are 2 there, one of which I knew to be faulty, the second was a surprise.
Rest assured we'll be onto that right away, I'll get a stop gap in this arvo for tonight's continuance of testing

Latest posts

Back