Mini Keg Bulk Buy MKIV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1492415422.821520.jpg
Third time they've been out this long weekend :)

Looking like a bunch have got theirs, I'm expecting mine today or worst case if couriers please are typically slack maybe tomorrow or the next.

Least you have a tracking number therefore know your goods are on the way. As I'm in Adelaide as well would have thought loaded with yours but........

Am I getting impatient? Think so.

grott said:
Least you have a tracking number therefore know your goods are on the way. As I'm in Adelaide as well would have thought loaded with yours but........

Am I getting impatient? Think so.
Eh the tracking number hasn't changed at all. Often it goes right from "picked up" to "delivered".

When via Australia Lost more oftehn than not I have stuff scanned as delivered but it's still at the PO.

You may be right my friend, I just want some oil, like an update on deliveries etc.

See, I'm 65 plus, still going strong and positively will continue but time is important to me, it just goes so fast, so being impatient about things like beer and associated things/items are paramount.

Sorry if you guys are "tearing up" ha ha

Spoke to Mark,

All packages sent. Couriers have supplied tracking numbers and Mark will clean up and post.

Grott, yours went out yesterday.... :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

They are coming, hear them come.

You ******* beauty! All that winging Nullnvoid, you should be ashamed of yourself. Learn to be tolerant and patient like us older folk.

Oh blessed are the keg makers.

Thanks Zorco and Mark, you are appreciated.

Back