Milking The Cow Beer Festival In Toowoomba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the entry forms and dates out yet? I've been on their site but cant find it.

Cheers

No sign of them yet Brad. All I can guess is that as per last year entries must be handed over by midday on the festival Saturday (9th June), keep an eye on the SC blog, fb or announce I suppose.

Are the entry forms and dates out yet? I've been on their site but cant find it.

Cheers

You going up for it Brad?, was really worthwhile last year :icon_cheers:

I'm off that weekend. :beerbang:

Anyone know about tickets, prices etc? There's nothing on their website atm.

Dunno but the package deals were very good value last time :)

F&^%ng work. I'm not off that weekend any more. :angry:

There will be words with the boss tomorrow.

Boo hiss.
Phil might post up a live video feed so you could watch what you are missing out on whilst at work Campbell :icon_cheers:

A few more details and the Home Brew Competition Entry Form are now available. Entries close midday Saturday June 9, 2012, winners announced Sunday June 10.
Info: Milking the Cow Beer Lovers Festival, 8th- 10th June at the Spotted Cow Hotel, cnr Campbell and Ruthven Streets Toowoomba. So that's the weekend after next, note that would be the long one (11th June is a public holiday in Qld).
Thirsty Critters is putting together a bus from Brisbane by the looks.

I'm in for the Friday/Saturday, looking foward to it :icon_cheers:
Sunday will be a long day :rolleyes:

Ditto winkle, I'm in the process of stashing brownie points to redeem over that weekend! B)
We get at least a day off for recovery, predict a few camped on the couch in front of the box, sipping fruit juice, still in jimjams and hopefully not too much pain. :icon_drunk:

Just booked the motel. I'll b there for lunch Friday hopefully :beerbang:
Getting a few in early? I don't expect to get there before 5pm :eek:
(Note to self - Campbell will be friggen hard to understand, hopefully there'll be some Billy Bs to catch up with)

You know the motto.........
"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing"

Will that be Billy B's Lite, Blonde or Gold? :p

Now, now, I'm sure we'll be perfect gentlemen and we'll have Ralph there as sergeant-at-arms. Did you get your porter brewed in time for the comp?

(Ahem, Billy Bs lite Golden Apple beer naturally)

Are people moteling for the weekend, or what's the plans?

Thinking about it. Yet to determine wether I'm dreaming or not :)

Are people moteling for the weekend, or what's the plans?

Thinking about it. Yet to determine wether I'm dreaming or not :)

Moteling, park benches are soooo last season.

Back