Brewers Market Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Welcome to the inaugural Brewer's Market Festival . Saturday October 10th

"The man that pours the beer is the man that brewed the beer!"

The Brewer's Market Festival is all about beer & brewers.

Participating Breweries

St.Peters Brewery Murray's Brewery

Potters Brewery 4 Pines Brewery

Mudgee Brewing Co Lord Nelson Brewery

Happy Goblin Brewery Mountain Ridge Brewery

Single Origin Brewing Paddys Brewery

We have organised a small beer festival to be held at Paddy's in October . The big selling point for this event is that the guy pouring the beers is the guy that brewed it. We have knocked back a few breweries who wanted to send a keg for our staff to pour or just send along a rep. The event is a chance for brewers to catch up for a beer & a chat just as much as it is an opportunity for beer enthusiasts to try some different beers from some of the more obscure breweries.

All up there will be at least 15 different micro-brewed beers on tap including 6 from Paddys, so we never run out of micro brewed beers to enjoy. At only $3 per middy it is great value!

Cheers

Gerard Meares

Welcome to the inaugural Brewer's Market Festival . Saturday October 10th

"The man that pours the beer is the man that brewed the beer!"

The Brewer's Market Festival is all about beer & brewers.

Gerard Meares

Hi Gerard,

Sounds like a top idea - good beer, good brewers and a good price.

Might have to organise a bus from the Hunter !

Dave

Hi Gerard,

I dropped in on fathers day & enjoyed a couple of schooners of the whale tail. Very nice!!! :beer:

I saw this advertised a little while back keen as to come along but have a family wedding to go to the same day! :( :angry:

Hope you have a great turnout.

Croz

Hi Gerard,
I dropped in on fathers day & enjoyed a couple of schooners of the whale tail. Very nice!!! :beer:
Croz

Croz
Good to see somebody found there way to Paddy's, but I left the Whale Ale in Warrnambool!?!?!
Cheers
Gerard

This is a great idea Gerard & big props for organising it. Im looking forward to it and hope the 'gong & Newie brewers can make the trip. Im sure the Males, the Hills mob & ISB'ers will attend.

Can u upload a pdf of the poster ? will print some at work & put on the notice board :)

cheers

Edit - forgot the splitters :) Western Sydney Brewers - no excuses for them not turning up !

Sounds awesome..so where is paddy's exactly?

I was planning to be drinking at oktoberfest spectapular at the taphouse that day, but there's no reason I can't give you guys a visit too!

Croz
Good to see somebody found there way to Paddy's, but I left the Whale Ale in Warrnambool!?!?!
Cheers
Gerard
I'm sure that's what the barmaid called it.....oh well, it was the nice dark beer on the seasonal tap. Whatever it was i enjoyed it!!

This is a great idea Gerard & big props for organising it. Im looking forward to it and hope the 'gong & Newie brewers can make the trip. Im sure the Males, the Hills mob & ISB'ers will attend.

Can u upload a pdf of the poster ? will print some at work & put on the notice board :)

cheers

Edit - forgot the splitters :) Western Sydney Brewers - no excuses for them not turning up !

G'day Craig,

Try this link [post="501580"]Flyer[/post]

Cheers
Jason

What time's it planned to run till, Gerard?

Trying to organise stuff so I can come. :unsure:

What time's it planned to run till, Gerard?

Trying to organise stuff so I can come. :unsure:

Stu
From what I have heard the brewers are looking to settle in for the night, with a few booking rooms upstairs. There will be approx 18 kegs from the participating breweries & Paddy's will have about 6000 litres of our own beer on hand. When we run out it is finished!
Cheers
Gerard

so where is paddy's exactly?

www.paddysbrewery.com.au/

phone.jpg
02 9764 3500
fax.jpg
02 9764 3698
address.jpg
268 Parramatta Road
Flemington NSW 2129
email.jpg
[email protected]

Frikkin awesome. I'm planning on an octoberfest crawl from here to the local taphouse, who are hosting their spectapular on that same night.

I will definitely be making an appearance on the day! Too good to refuse

That looks bloody good, I wonder how cheap I can fly down :) .

(edit: moved to the right thread this time)

The missus has agreed to drive me - which is good because i'll still be celebrating the Bulldogs GF win ;)

hmmm Nice one GM, great idea.

// peruses outlook and looks for some way to organise some work back in Sydney around those dates... //

KoNG

The missus has agreed to drive me - which is good because i'll still be celebrating the Bulldogs GF win ;)

How are the bulldogs gonna do that parramatta will beat them ...................... I am a saints suporter :( :icon_offtopic:

cheers

There with bells on ;)

Back