Melbourne Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas,
thank's again for putting your hand up for this.
:beerbang:
Untill the next bulk buy what will not be that far away.

- Luke

Looks like being away for work cost me a bulk buy....:( Looking forward to the next one lads!

I'd be interested in the near future as well if we are gauging interest...

i`m in for at least 2 sacks if things get going again

As the train gathers momentum........count me in too. I've ordered a millmaster from Frank, so before/after xmas I want to get in on the grain buys.

I would probably be in again too...might be a good idea with malt prices on the up, or did that happen as of today?

I'd go one more bag too

edit: Looks like the prices have gone up already, I'm probably not so interested anymore

I'd go one more bag too

edit: Looks like the prices have gone up already, I'm probably not so interested anymore

Voota,

Only Weyermanns have gone up - Bairds & Barrett Burston are unchanged. Also, the per kilo rate has also risen, so savings are just the same :)

Cheers

I would be interested in a few sacks as well, i have plenty of weyermann in stock, would be after some BB Ale and Bairds marris otter goodness.

seems the train has momentum, i can certainly help out p/up/dropoff sth east and happy too assist further,. we may just need a Lucas :rolleyes: too get things going

I can assist for brewers on the western side of town.

I'm definitely not in on this one. I bought what i think would be enough to last me a year at the rate I was brewing leading up the to buy (pretty much every weekend), and have since it have had bugger all time to brew :p

feel free to keep using the thread until someone puts their hand up though

I'm in ... so er is anybody actually organising this? or are we all just waiting for some bunny someone to put their hand up.

Sounds like an offer to me Chris.

I was afraid someone might misinterpret my post.

Well I'm willing to arrange the bulk buy if someone can pass on the contacts for the supplier(s).

Unfortunately I am also going through very busy period at work so may not be able to do the actual pickup.

If someone else can put their hand up as a back up for this part I will do the rest.

Cheers

Chris

Back