• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ingredients For Sale FS: Bris (pickup only) Bulk base malts and spec malts - SOLD

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meddo

Reaction score
Hi all, moving in a few weeks and the brewery is likely to be in storage for 6-12 months, so might as well move on my consumables.

Malts listed below. All sealed in airtight containers with the spec malts vac-sealed. You'll need to byo bags, buckets, whatever for the base malts as I'm taking my drums with me, but the spec malts are all vac-sealed in bags - I've discarded any bags where the seal has failed.

Note that I've got the batch analysis for most of the base malts listed here, but have hidden the columns in the list below for clarity's sake. I'll email the full list to the purchaser for entering into your inventory tool of choice.

Value over $750 when purchased, asking $300. I'd prefer to sell as a single package but may be convinced to sell either just the spec malts or just the base malts but won't be splitting them up any further than that. Open to negotiating a price for these malts plus the hops I've listed in the other thread.

Pickup from Camp Hill only by Sunday 29th August.

Malts.png

Latest posts

Back