Melbourne grain bulk buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bintani's web page states contact your local home brew dealer.

Quoting there brewing home page.

We are the exclusive distributors of Australian Joe White Malt, Simpsons Malts from the United Kingdom, Germany’s Best Malz and Briess Malt and Ingredients products from the United States of America. Our wide range of malt ingredients covers:

– malted barley and other grains
– fine organic malts
– a large range of premium liquid and dried brewing extract

In addition to our malts, we are proud to exclusively distribute Australian hops produced by Hop Products Australia as well as offer a large range of hops sourced from the world’s premier hop growing regions. We work closely with our hop partners in Australia and overseas to ensure that the freshest hops are sourced and correctly stored.

We carry the full range of Fermentis dried brewing yeast and offer technical support for their optimal usage.

And beyond the malt, hops and yeast noted, we carry a wide range of brewing aids, adjuncts and additives to enhance and or differentiate your brew.

We strive to provide the highest quality service to our major and craft brewery customers and welcome your enquiries for further information and pricing.

If you’re a homebrewer, please contact your preferred retailer. Should you require assistance in locating your nearest suitable reatiler, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

I think the last BB was around 2 pallets or so, I can't see why they wouldn't deal direct; infact given the current state of the economy it's difficult to believe we're having such difficulty find a willing supplier.

I think you might need an ABN to set up an account through Bintani

Very true WEAL, that is the reason I have not approached them as a customer wanting a 100 gram of hops and 5 kg of grain.

I know of one retailer that buys month to month and that would be considerable less over 6 months than a bulk grain buy.

Maybe the bulk grain buy could incorporate hops and yeast??

I contacted my local home brew outlet who purchases from Bintani and if a list is forthcoming they would establish a purchase for us. They also would require remunerations for such a transaction.

See post above MartinOC / Cleaver brewing looks like he could help you out and Cleaver Brewing is a forum sponsor.

Clayton rd Clayton, I mentioned that the delivery could be picked up at Bintani and he didn't even need to see it.

Where is the LHBS on Clayton Road? I could have been utilising this me thinks. Or are you talking HomeMakeIt?

Latest posts

Back